Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    squries/ramsey 1st place 13pds

squries/ramsey big fish 4.5 ''i think''

davis/judd little fish 1 pd.

Thank you steven for telling lawman on the directions.. Come and join us all!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    everybody make sure you try to make the next 2 .,,that is all we have left before you can be qualified for the ''extra'' prize stuff on the 7th tournament..

If you have not fished 2 of them,you can still fish the 7th tournament. You just wont be qualified for the extra prizes. We will award the extra prizes and added money to the team that is qualified. If a team fishes in the 7th one and is not qualified and that team wins the tournament for that day,then the team that is qualified with the next most pds for that day will win the added money and what ever other prize's is awarded.

The winner of the 7th tournament will still win the payout for that day only,if they are not qualified..the payout will be paid to the winner no matter what.

We will have to make up one,,thats for sure. Yall just come and try to make the next 2 so everybody will be qualified for the saturday morning open ''classic''.

My wife has been workin at carhartt for 20 yrs plus,,she gets some great deals on anything carhartt garments,iam trying to get her to sponsor me something to throw in on the pile for the ''classic'' you never know what it might be,.whatever it may be i will try to get 2 of it so the team that wins the saturday open ''classic'' will have 1 for each.. Iam thinking maybe a couple carhartt tobagons,maybe even a hooded sweater, or maybe even a couple carhartt billfolds. Then again she may say buy them if you want them,,lol!!!

Iam trying to make this thing grow and make it something that will continue,,but the way the crowd 's have been coming,,it is not showing alot of expansion..we had one great tournament we had 10 boats,the rest of the time its around 3 to 5..

Some people ask me at the one we had that had 10 boats in it,..are you paying 2 places??? I replied no, i fish free,,.. When they count and see 11 boats you cant count me, so it is just 10,..we pay 1 spot every 10 boats..if its 11 paying entrys then it's 2 spots,.i dont let it go to 20,, if its 21 paying entrys then it's 3 spots.

I think that is pretty fair with everyone,,it helps the first place man and so on.. Just a reminder dont mean to step on know ones feelings or make anyone mad,,i hope you all come back i would love to pay 10 spots weather i won or lost,as long as you the fishermen are having a good time thats all that matters..

Once again i truly appreciate all the help and suggestions and the support from, steven,jay,bruce,chris,bradley,gene,and everyone that shows up know matter what. So come on guys lets see if we can make this thing grow. Who knows with a little help next yr we may even start up a little points club as long as it dont interfere with the other forth standing clubs. Iam seriously thinking about starting a daytime club fish 1 tournament a month starting next season with membership fees and all.,,if i can get some support and help from some of the bizness that i have talked to,then i might see how it pans out.. Just dont want to mess up none of the other clubs that has stood the time. Hope to see yall saturday morn. Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    There will NOT be the normal Sat mornin tournament this week as the Green River Bass Club is having an open....Next weekend will be the "classic" and hope to see everybody that fished atleast 2 there, and even if you didn't fish 2 you can still come fish just won't be eligible for the extras

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry,,just got back on the internet..been a pretty bad week i lost someone very special in my life,,my grandmother. Which was the same thing as my mother,,she has lived with us for the past 5 yrs and she raised me as well. I lost her monday morning to congested heart failure. But i was holding her head in my arms when she passed and she knew i was there,and now she will no longer be suffering. So please keep my family and her in your prayers..

Now for the tournament..thank you steven for the reply to our sat morn open's and letting people know that there wont be a tournament this weekend.

Squries/ramsey wins the trophys for the most pds for the yr, i dont have everything in front of me but they beat the team of pendleton/morgan by around 8 or 10 pds that is pretty heavy..lol!!

I would like to see everyone come next weekend for the classic that has qualified,and even if you are not qualified you are still welcome to come and fish the regular tournament..

Squries/ramsey wins with 6pds last sat morn tournament,it was tuff on everyone,they also had big fish with a 3 pounder.

Sorry for the late reports but hope to see everyone next weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    this saturday the 27th is the last tournament of the season,the ''CLASSIC'' The trophys will be handed out after the tournament to squries/ramsey for winning the regular season tournaments.

The winner of the classic will recieve a 100.00 bonus and a extra trophy,plus a new med heavy GANDER MOUNTAIN 7,0 bait casting rod sponsered by crazy the rod values at around 79.00. The rod is new but it has been handled as a display. This is all i could come up with sponsered for the classic,,Nobody else would help sponsor nothing when it came crunch time!! ECIM ELECTRIC DID NOT EVEN COME UP WITH THERE SPONSOR MONEY,SO IAM PUTTING IT IN MYSELF!!! I ALSO PD FOR THE TROPHYS AT H@W SPORT SHOP OUT OF MY POCKET..THE ONLY SPONSOR THAT STUCK WITH HIS AND HER WORD WAS CRAZY HORSE ARCHERY AND TACKLE IN CAMPBELLSVILLE KY.

THE WINNER WILL HAVE A PRETTY GOOD AMOUNT OF STUFF AND FUN,,SO MAKE SURE EVERYONE SHOWS ESPECIALLY THE ONES QUALIFIED!! THE PLAQUES ARE VERY NICE,.THEY MESSED UP ON THE SIZE A LITTLE BUT THEY MADE UP FOR IT BY PLACING NAMES AND ETC.,THEY STILL ARE VERY NICE..

REMEMBER THIS IS A OPEN TOURNAMENT AT RAMP 1 ANYONE CAN FISH FOR THE ENTRY MONEY,BUT THE QUALIFIERS WIN THE REST OF THE POT. ALL IS WELCOME. LIVEWELLS WILL BE CHECKED.

Post Thanks / Like
    i have not been in a couple of weeks , am coming saturday and braving the weather , have you adjusted the times any so i can get there on time.

Post Thanks / Like
    the time is 7.45 est leaving the ramp.

Post Thanks / Like
    winner of the classic was ''smalljaw01'' 9.12 lbs he also had big fish with a 2.12 spot!!

I think he was pretty happy with what was given to the winner,lol!! It was a bad day with weather but we all had a 5 fish limit and we all where real close to the weight.

The ky bass where eating us up on finnese tackle!!! Smalljaw said he culled 4 or 5 times that day.
    The tournaments are over for the yr,i ran them with the best knowledge i could with no help,so i hope everyone had a great time and hope we can do this another yr. God bless and good fishing!!

I would like to thank steven squries,jay ramsy,chris davis,robert judd,gene burton,jim lane,bruce morgan,and the other teams that joined us when they could for all the support during these tournaments. God bless and be safe. Chris pendleton

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, sorry I missed the last two tournaments because my work schedule was a conflict. I can honestly say that the tournaments were well run and I would be willing to fish again on a limited basis when my schedule allows. I know we had a small turnout for the fall circuit but it was still successful. There are several bass fishermen that slow down in the fall because of all the different types of hunting seasons that are open which in turn hurt our turnout. You spoke about the possibility of running a monthly tournament series next year. Please keep us posted if you decide to do something next spring ,summer or fall.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you r19 for your positive comments,and i enjoyed running them and enjoyed meeting you this fall. I also understood about your work schedule,i figured that was the reason you did not show up,but it was fun while it lasted,was'nt it? Lol..

Yes iam thinking about running something in the spring.i will for sure let you know way ahead of time..

Once again thank all of you that came some and the ones that showed everytime they could. Thanks for the nice comments. Chris