School is starting, fall is coming next month, the end of another summer here on Mosquito Lagoon Florida. The beginning of the slower tourist season means less boat traffic, cooling water temperatures, and I am looking forward to the autumn fishing pattern to start. This last month has been challenging at times, August heat along with the cloudy water brought on by heavy rain early in the summer, but we have had many great Redfish & Seatrout trips fishing the grass flats, slough holes, & flats edges with live bait & cut mullet during this cloudy water pattern. Here is young Ryan with 1 of the 3 “top of the slot” Redfish he caught while out on one of my trips with his dad recently.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aug2012RedRyan2.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	4025

Here is a photo from last weekend of me and young Bryson with the 24” Seatrout he caught while out with me & his dad, my friend Richie, during the CCA Youth Inshore Classic tournament which won first place Trout in the under 10 year old division.

Name:	Aug2012BrysonTrout.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	4026

More photos below of Mosquito Lagoon Redfish and Seatrout from trips the last few weeks.

Name:	Aug2012ZachRed.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	4027
Looking forward to fall mixed bag fishing trips in the backcountry of New Smyrna Beach & Edgewater as the migrating inshore game fish like Trout, Bluefish, Jack Crevalle, Ladyfish, & more return to our area on their south bound migration.

Name:	Aug2012TroutRandy.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	4028

As we are out catching fun saltwater fish and enjoying the great outdoors here on beautiful Mosquito Lagoon we will be seeing lots of wildlife up close and personal near the boat with Dolphins, Manatees, and many different bird species on every trip also
MY BOAT COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATES 1 TO 4 ANGLERS
Located close to DAYTONA BEACH, NEW SMYRNA BEACH, ORLANDO, KISSIMMEE, DISNEY WORLD, COCOA BEACH, EAST CENTRAL FLORIDA. Saltwater Inshore Fishing. Feel free to contact me at any time with questions you may have about my fishing charters. Mosquito Lagoon Fishing Guide. Flats Sight Fishing, Also Eco-Tours, Sightseeing, Bird Watching, Photography CALM WATER INSHORE SALTWATER FISHING – NO SEA SICKNESS CALL ME ANYTIME AT 386-689-3781
CHILDREN ALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES
Capt. Michael Savedow
Edgewater River Guide, Inc.
386-689-3781
email> EdgewaterRiverGuide@cfl.rr.com
Website> http://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com