Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just take the dips upstream from the Sewer Outlets. LOL or way down stream from Louisville, KY; Evansville, IN; and all the other major cities that dump raw sewage into the Ohio River and the creeks running into the river during times of excessive rainfall. They do this to protect their sewage treatment plants which can be upset if too much water and sewage flows into them too fast. Therefore they just let the raw sewers bypass the treatment plants.

Remember the West Boggs incident with the paracitic ameobas. Note: I was told that there are homes along the shoreline at West Boggs Lake. You know what that means. Septic Tanks that could leak into the lake. Probably IMHO where the ameoba's might have come from.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM4A1 View Post
    yea but i still gotta take a dip every now and then

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh I've been had. LOL

Oh my god. I wondered about this one. The eyes of the catfish in the very first picture looked funny to me. And at first I could not see any of the pictures and then finally I was able to see picture number 1 on the list. The next day I could finally see all three pictures. They did look sort of familar.

But the comment about "needing a bigger boat" still was funny.

Post Thanks / Like
    "holly schomolly"
    That gives me goose bumps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Holly Moley... Call before you dig. LOL. I thought that was funny as right now I'm trying to kill some darm moles that are tearing up my yard. I've tried the poison worms but the moles from my neighbor's yard keep coming back into my yard.

Do you get that commercial in your area? The commerical for the call before you dig people? It's funny as heck. Shows a guy getting a buzz when he hit's a underground electrical power cable.

I always call before I dig.

Speaking of digging. Dig that big Catfish! OK back on topic now.

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    "holly schomolly"
    That gives me goose bumps.

Post Thanks / Like

wow !

Ive caught a 68lb flathead below John T Meyers { uniontown } dam and it was about half as long as that one so Id guess the weight at 120-130lb which could shoot up to 150-160 if swelled with roe . I would have dragged it back to the ramp , mades some calls and had it weighed cause the Indiana state record Blue Catfish is 104 lb. caught in the Ohio River by Bruce Midkiff in 1999 which that fish blows out of the water .

Post Thanks / Like

Comparision cat phots

Found a web site from Alabama with lots of monster cat photos . I still say its 120lb . http://www.outdooralabama.com/fishin...h/blue/angler/

Post Thanks / Like

Bill Dance catches 110 lb Blue Cat

Ran across this story on Google http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...fish-mississi/ about Bill Dance getting a huge fish . The Newburgh Beast is way bigger .

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy cow. That thing is a monster.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sad to say the story is fake. But the fish is real. It was caught in 2007 in new madrid,mo. If you look up monster cats on the mississipi river on you tube you will come across the same pics.