I was pre fishing for a tournament for this coming saturday. It was a fairly nice day that morning untill around 2:30 and the wind was just getting crazy. and by 4:00 was screaming at 30 to 40 mph. White caps on the river are ok when your in a 21ft Ranger but in a 16ft Tracker it's not that fun with two and three ft waves coming over the bow. Granted fishing wasn't that bad caught 5 with one keeper. They were smacking the crap out of a spinner bait. Even the shorties were acting like five pounders. I finally decided I was wet enough and headed to the ramp. Then I was trying to figure out how to dock the boat without causeing any damage. when I got there there was another boater trying to figure out the same thing. We talked for a minute and decided to help each other out. Since he had a six year old son with him we tied our boats up and I watched them while he came back with the trailer and I helped him load up. Then I went and got my trailer and he helped me load mine. The wind and the waves about beat us to death but we got them loaded without any damage. My hats off to Jeff for the help. Hope to see ya on the water again!