Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Any one have Taylorsville Lake conditions

Has anyone been recently to give any Lake conditions? Are they pulling, is it turning over yet? Is there a tournament Saturday so I can watch out for that ramp?

Thanks for the help.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by augertail View Post
    Has anyone been recently to give any Lake conditions? Are they pulling, is it turning over yet? Is there a tournament Saturday so I can watch out for that ramp?

Thanks for the help.......
    On the water today, very slow and I mean very! Not turning yet but close. Very clear for Taylorsville. Caught a few flipping later in the day. If I were to go again I would sleep in and go later in the day. But it's T-ville it changes daily.

Post Thanks / Like

Taylorsville Saturday

Water temps 62-63 to start and turnover is beginning. I went with Bonefish and all if our fish came on Cranks and Spinnerbaits. 2 keepers, a line burner and an absolute freak for Taylorsville that went 7-2. Bonefish is the man to drag a PIG like that out of Taylorsville.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mr. Elnut is so kind, but I was the netboy for this giant, and believe me, I made sure the netboy did his job because can you imagine the grief if I had lost that fish at the net? Great fish, Elwood.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    Water temps 62-63 to start and turnover is beginning. I went with Bonefish and all if our fish came on Cranks and Spinnerbaits. 2 keepers, a line burner and an absolute freak for Taylorsville that went 7-2. Bonefish is the man to drag a PIG like that out of Taylorsville.
    Sounds like a fish story.....Pic please, lol...j/k Woody...

Post Thanks / Like
    No fish story to this one. Elwood brought this fish out of brush in three feet of water. He has the pic if he chooses to post it. At least there is one good fish in Taylorsville Lake.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonefish View Post
    No fish story to this one. Elwood brought this fish out of brush in three feet of water. He has the pic if he chooses to post it. At least there is one good fish in Taylorsville Lake.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am pretty sure I witnessed this catch. I was at the lake with my son deer hunting and we had just pulled the boat onto the bank to get out and just forty yards away a guy caught a giant. He was very happy and celebrated loudly. My son got a kick out of his reaction to catching the fish.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was there yesterday (Monday) and last Saturday.
    Slowest I've ever seen it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OneShy View Post
    I am pretty sure I witnessed this catch. I was at the lake with my son deer hunting and we had just pulled the boat onto the bank to get out and just forty yards away a guy caught a giant. He was very happy and celebrated loudly. My son got a kick out of his reaction to catching the fish.
    I can not tell a lie. It was ME that scared every deer away within 10 miles of your son. I apologize for celebrating but you have no idea at how many cast and how much time I have spent on Taylorsville the past few months trying to figure it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    I can not tell a lie. It was ME that scared every deer away within 10 miles of your son. I apologize for celebrating but you have no idea at how many cast and how much time I have spent on Taylorsville the past few months trying to figure it out.
    sweet man! you catch that on one of them pink buzzbaits Geo uses at KY?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrey View Post
    sweet man! you catch that on one of them pink buzzbaits Geo uses at KY?
    Carolina Rigged Double Pink Buzzbait with a 12" Manns Jelly Worm Trailer fished under a FNF Bobber on 4lb Flourocarbon. But that was **** funny at Ky Lake when old Geo was slinging that Buzzbait until his arm fell off. Actually, caught her on a White Spinnerbait