Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Who pushed UK's button?

They looked great at times tonight. The running game was on and the D was rocking at times as well. I enjoyed watching them fight with the dawgs!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was quite surprised.

I think we would have won the thing if we had went for it on 4th and <1 a couple of times, especially since we were rushing the ball well...no sense being conservative for us now at all...and if we hadn't ran into the kicker in the 4th quarter after our defense made a stand to hold.

We played as well as Georgia did tonight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! I missed the game because of work. Got it on DVR, watch it later this week.

Screw it, give Joker another year! I'm telling ya he is on to something with this team but definitely needs a new defensive coordinator.

I got a feeling that whoever is coaching in 2 years they are going to be a pretty darn good ball team.

Times are rough now but when these youngsters are Juniors and Seniors they will be able to compete and win against the big boys and win the ones they should. The potential is there just need another year or two of coaching.

Post Thanks / Like
    Next season they are going to have to two pure passers that can put up 300 yards a game easy.

If Joker stays coach in the years to come this offense will look like the Saints or Patriots.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish Bob View Post
    Wow! I missed the game because of work. Got it on DVR, watch it later this week.

Screw it, give Joker another year! I'm telling ya he is on to something with this team but definitely needs a new defensive coordinator.

I got a feeling that whoever is coaching in 2 years they are going to be a pretty darn good ball team.

Times are rough now but when these youngsters are Juniors and Seniors they will be able to compete and win against the big boys and win the ones they should. The potential is there just need another year or two of coaching.
    I don't think it's a hard decision. Joker has to go. The players will get better without him and if a coach comes in with with a good résumé and some solid pull with high school coaches in Georgia and Florida plus comes from an SEC team all things will point to a fresh beginning. The stands were not full last night and the talk around town all year is folks are gonna cancel their season tickets if he comes back. Might be the fans speaking the only way they know how and that's with their money.

Post Thanks / Like
    DJ it is sad and hard watch someone who has bled blue their entire life struggle like Joker has.

Hopefully one thing fans can agree on is that Joker's lack of success has not been due to lack of effort or care for the program.

I watched the 1st half this morning,
    whoever the O-line coach is, has done a magnificent job this season.
    The O-line has performed very well against two great defenses.

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think youll find a uk fan who doesnt like or respect joker as a man, but the brass tax is you have to get results and he hasnt.....if he were winning 5-7 games a year they wouldnt be calling for his head, but he isnt

Post Thanks / Like
    Still a lot of ball to be played this season.

I just hate to see the last few years wasted in name of rebuilding with a new coach if the coach isn't a big name.

We already got a no name guy and if they are going to go that route I say just give Joker one more before we give up and start over again for the umphteen time.

Also would like to know if all three QB's stay if Joker goes,,,heck maybe they leave if he stays(lol).
    I think UK's young QB's are the real deal and should be taken into high consideration on this coaching deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    If they want a coach that knows how to get the most out of talented young QB's then they need to throw the world at Petrino...Of course he would have to recruit some guys who could get open AND catch the ball, of which I don't think UK has any on their squad right now

Post Thanks / Like
    Towels might be back for the game at mizou

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish Bob View Post
    DJ it is sad and hard watch someone who has bled blue their entire life struggle like Joker has.

Hopefully one thing fans can agree on is that Joker's lack of success has not been due to lack of effort or care for the program.

I watched the 1st half this morning,
    whoever the O-line coach is, has done a magnificent job this season.
    The O-line has performed very well against two great defenses.
    The o-line is coached by one of the best in the business, Mike Summers. He used to be the o-line coach with petrino at Louisville. He is also the son-in-law of Joe B. Hall!

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to see them throw the world at a Gruden. All in or nothing.

Jon or Jay.
    I can foresee Jon coaching at Tennessee but no UK.
    But would Jay coach at UK?
    Him and coach Cal would get along great. Heck Jay might even see if Joker wants to stay as OC or position coach because they both have similar styles.