Fishing has been great here on Mosquito Lagoon this October 2012, water temperatures have dropped, reading 73’F a couple days ago, as the water becomes clearer moving towards winter, sight fishing the flats will only improve even more. Redfish and Seatrout will begin to gather into their winter schools. But now we still have early fall conditions, many schools of finger mullet still moving through the Indian River heading south with the baitfish migration. Bait of fresh cut mullet, live finger mullet and pigfsh has been my mainstay this month, as winter arrives the main bait will be select live shrimp and more artificials being used in the clear water. Here are young sisters Aiyana and Callista each with a great Redfish they caught out with me on one of my backcountry trips with their parents recently.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oct2012CallistaRed-1.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	4252 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oct2012AiyanaRed.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	4253
And repeat client 83 year old Bob with one of the several Redfish he caught with me one morning this month.

Name:	Oct2012RedBob.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	4254

Here is Jeff with his biggest Seatrout caught on a morning which we had several other nice Trout along with a few good Redfish with his friend on their trip out with me a couple weeks ago.

Name:	Oct2012JeffTrout.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	4255
MY BOAT COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATES 1 TO 4 ANGLERS
Located close to DAYTONA BEACH, NEW SMYRNA BEACH, ORLANDO, KISSIMMEE, DISNEY WORLD, COCOA BEACH, EAST CENTRAL FLORIDA. Saltwater Inshore Fishing. Feel free to contact me at any time with questions you may have about my fishing trips
CALM WATER INSHORE SALTWATER FISHING – NO SEA SICKNESS
CALL ME ANYTIME AT 386-689-3781
CHILDREN ALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES
Capt. Michael Savedow
email> EdgewaterRiverGuide@cfl.rr.com
Website> http://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com