Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Sleek!! 91 295 allpro stratos loaded!! 2000 model 225merc efi

we have a slick and fast stratos 295 all pro bass boat tournament ready.it is 19.6 ft long with a tandem trailer.it also has a 2000 model 225 mercury that will scoot across the water,i just dont drive it that way. This boat has new carpet the good heavy duty marine carpet,new trolling motor,new plugs,new water pump,lower unit bought 9 months ago new,brand new live well aereators,new bilge pumps..i could sit here all day and tell you everything about this boat that is great,.but all i can tell you is that you can get in it today and go anywhere you like with no worrys.it also has the stratos lo boy seats they are around 140.00 a piece,.sea star hydraulic steering.i bought this boat back in the early spring from a guy that maintained this boat to 100% he never took no shrt cuts,.it has led running lights.this boat is a must must see!!! I have a lot of extras that goes with it.,a bunch of tackle around 1500.00 or more worth of etc,new life jackets and to much to list. Everyone that sees this boat has a nice comment to make about it.,.very sharp and like i said it has all the bells and whistles everything works perfect and did i mention ''sharp''...just need to sale asap..i bought the boat in early spring for 9,000 and did not regret it,..the boat was everything it was supposed to be and then some,.solid everywhere!! I will take 6500.00 firm. Call 270 932 9518 home.. Cell 270 405 0459..call either # anytime. Dont have no way to post pics,.if you are interested in seeing bring your truck you will buy it. Lol.. Thank you much and god bless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Plus tackle for sale...that leads me to believe you are getting out of fishing. Hopefully that is not the case. To anybody interested in this boat I have seen it up close but never fished out of it. This boat would make somebody a good fishing platform. Hopefully you sell your ride and still keep on fishing. Otherwise I hope you don't find a buyer LOL, but seriously good luck in finding a buyer.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks bud,,but nooo waaaay!!! are we going to quit!!! we are going to buy a small boat with a little smaller motor,,GAS SAVER'' as far as the fishing tackle goes we are purchasing some new gear before spring gets here..believe me my freind iam not quitting,as a matter of fact iam getting ready to put some timber in a few hiding spots for next yr>> lol.. looking foward to seeing you soon gene. chris

this boat needs to go to some one that aint scared to drive it where it needs to be lol. yes it is a nice piece of equipment and fishes the best!!! those 225 efi motors are very dependable and almost tyrouble free,since we put new plugs and wires and etc it seems like the gas is lasting a little longer than it used to,,not much but a little..lol!!