Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

I need a down imaging or side imaging unit

I recently got a crazy awesome deal on a crazy awesome boat. the only thing wrong with this boat is the front fish finder isn't powering up. It is a lowrance and I would just as soon replace it preferably with a hummingbird. I am looking to find another great deal on a unit. I would like something like the 580 series hummingbird ci si from some one that is wanting to upgrade or has upgraded to a bigger unit. I would be interested in something else but really want a side imaging unit. Down imaging at the least. I know these are getting a little more reasonable new but I would rather buy a good used unit that works well. if you have one, please let me know via im or text at 859-221-9585.
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried looking under the electronics forum on bassboatcentral, there are some good deals on there if you keep a close watch on it and are ready to buy when they pop up. The good deal's are usually gone shortly after they are posted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Never been on bass boat central.. Have to look there.. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    lots of good stuff on their, just make sure when looking under the electronics forum you go down to the actual one where people post for sale, there is one on the page that is for interpreting images and one for sales, it is almost at the bottom of the forums page

Post Thanks / Like

might have what you need

I just replaced the Hummingbird units on my boat and am looking to seel them. I have a 997 with SI transducer, antanna, power cord, and mount. I also have a 797c2 with antanna and power cord. Email me if you're interested. esnow76@gmail.com