Search Fishin.com

Thread: Barren ?

Post Thanks / Like

Barren ?

Anybody been? Thought I might go just wondered what the bass are hitting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heading there next week Monday through Thursday. I'd like to know water temps and color if anyone has been down there last cople of days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ronzo View Post
    Anybody been? Thought I might go just wondered what the bass are hitting.
    Ttt

Post Thanks / Like

Barren

Water Temp was 58-60 Sunday. Fish were very scattered. 2 Keepers in 5 hours with 6 short fish. Could not graph any fish untill dropped off in the main river and creek channells where they were all suspended in 12-20ft over 35-45ft.

I have heard reports of people catching them pretty good. I beleive alot of it depends on the day and weather conditions.

Post Thanks / Like
    What does Ttt mean?

Water is dropping fast. Pulling 1700 cubic feet per second. Creeks are clear. Main lake is windblown with a little color. Cant recall exact water temps. I would guess 59.

Caught quite a few small bass up beaver creek. Crappie are on FIRE. I am stuffed full of crappie at the moment. Pink/green, dark green, chartreuse jigs. Minnows. Not two feet deep way up in the creeks. 10 - 12 feet in main lake and in creek mouths where available cover. They will hold tight to good cover as lake drops.

Hybrid are hittin curly tails if you can find em. Caught quite a few big bluegill while crappie fishin. Shad were up on creek flats last week but now it is two feet lower. Caught the crap outta fish yesterday.

Hope that is good enough info.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was there on Sunday, as well. Fished from 10:30 a.m. until almost dark. I fished the creeks, shallow cranking and wound up with 20 bass, 2 whites, and a back hooked carp in the boat. Out of the bass, I had 7 that measured and several more that were close and a good number of little fellars. The fish seemed to be very scattered to me, as I never picked up more than one off of a single spot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reports guys. ttt means to the top. As in to the top of the page.