Search Fishin.com

Thread: Lowrance units

Post Thanks / Like

Lowrance units

I have 3 Lowrance units on my boat that I want to replace. I just bought the boat and I am a hummingbird man
    one is a LMS480m the other is a LMS334c IGPS.. both can accept lake cards and there is a GPS puck with them.
    I think one sold for 799 retail new and the other was 500.00 new. i don't know how much the GPS puck costs but I would like to part with all of them. I am trying to get enough to buy me a H-bird 787 or 797 cisi.. or if you have a good down imaging or side imaging unit that you want to trade let me know. Mine are still on the boat and you can see them work. I don't have manuals and don't know how to work them.. Like I said I am a hummingbird man. Thanks for looking
    Jon
    859-221-9585

Post Thanks / Like
    I mis-typed.. I do have 3 units but one is a flasher and it's okay... I never use it but it fills the hole in the dash. there are two units not 3. I would like 600 OBO for everything...May consider partial trades for other units, Loomis rods or other fishing stuff. Make me an offer...

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm interested in the IGPS

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbo View Post
    I have 3 Lowrance units on my boat that I want to replace. I just bought the boat and I am a hummingbird man
    one is a LMS480m the other is a LMS334c IGPS.. both can accept lake cards and there is a GPS puck with them.
    I think one sold for 799 retail new and the other was 500.00 new. i don't know how much the GPS puck costs but I would like to part with all of them. I am trying to get enough to buy me a H-bird 787 or 797 cisi.. or if you have a good down imaging or side imaging unit that you want to trade let me know. Mine are still on the boat and you can see them work. I don't have manuals and don't know how to work them.. Like I said I am a hummingbird man. Thanks for looking
    Jon
    859-221-9585

Post Thanks / Like
    Get with me PastorBass.. I would love to put them in your home (or boat as the case may be).