Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

looking for tournament partner for next season

I'm looking for a tournament partner for next season. I'm in the Cincinnati area. I have a 16ft Bass Tracker with a 75hp. I belong to the Southern Ohio Bass Masters. We have about 10 tournaments a season and I would also like to do some tuesday night tournaments on East Fork lake. I belong to B.A.S.S. and FLW. if anyone is interested please let me know and we'll disscuss it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I fished that lake in the fall USABassin reginal back a while ago.Mite be interested or my girl freind up in OH.Great lake and i wore them out but only managed 1 keeper but in practice caught 1 that would have won BF.Fished without a partner & only found the 1 spot that had fish........ending my season.
    Terry

Post Thanks / Like
    PM me with details, Lakes you guys fish, cost, when are the tourneys etc....I might be interested. I live in Alexandria, KY. I have a 14ft tracker, fished in the pondhoppers tourneys last year....

Post Thanks / Like
    Raincheck and tweek

Southern ohio Bassmasters has 10 tournaments a season. Usually starting in march and ending in november. The majority of the lakes are East Fork lake, Rocky Fork lake, the Ohio river from different ramps usually Chilo, New Richmond or white oak.We also fish various other lakes in the area. We change those up every year. The spring opener is somewhere in Kentucky. Could be wood creek, Nolin,Barren river,Green river, Cumberland. We change it up every season. The dues for the club are 30.00. Tournament fees are 20.00 per man and 5.00 for big bass. You have to fish at least 4 tournaments to fish the classic. Which is usually at a kentucky lake for two days. This year it was Cumberland. Last year it was Nolin. There are three two day tournaments the season opener one in the middle of the season and the classic. All other tournaments are one day on a saturday with two night tourneys. You can look, at the by laws on our web site www.southernohiobassmasters.com. There are only about 30 members. So it's a small club. My partner which I've fished with for three years is retireing and moving to Dale Hollow. I live on the east side of Cincinnati and am about 40min from East Fork and an hour from Rocky Fork also about 5min from the Ohio river. If this helps let me know what you think...