Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

looking for a club and tournaments

Hi everyone I got out of the marine corps beginning.of.October and have been looking.for an active club to fish tournaments with in the Cincinnati area. I live in new Richmond at the moment and would like.to find a club close. I have a skeeter zx176 with a Yamaha 130 as of right now. I did a little tournament fishing with a club back in north Carolina ans now that I'm home I'm looking to get into another one. I would to compete in some federation.tournament s and am.looking.at doing some postmaster weekend series as well as the Oakley big bass and few others. If anyone has any info let me know I've emailed two.clubs with no response. I also have a buddy who is a non boater trying to get into a club as well to fish.

Donnie Keeton Guest

found you a club to join

Quote Originally Posted by smokin_aces View Post
    Hi everyone I got out of the marine corps beginning.of.October and have been looking.for an active club to fish tournaments with in the Cincinnati area. I live in new Richmond at the moment and would like.to find a club close. I have a skeeter zx176 with a Yamaha 130 as of right now. I did a little tournament fishing with a club back in north Carolina ans now that I'm home I'm looking to get into another one. I would to compete in some federation.tournament s and am.looking.at doing some postmaster weekend series as well as the Oakley big bass and few others. If anyone has any info let me know I've emailed two.clubs with no response. I also have a buddy who is a non boater trying to get into a club as well to fish.
    We would like to invite you to join the KBF Statewide Bass Club. We have members from all over and thru membership in the Statewide club you have access to compete in the Kentucky Bass Federation qualifying tournaments. For additional info you can call me anytime at 859-760-5433 or email me at donnie@bassfederation.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Smoke,

I fish withe the Kincaid Bass Masters, we are based out of Northern Kentucky, some of our members live in Cincinnati, we fish throughout the summer starting in Late March and Fish til October. We are always looking for new members and are affiliated with the Kentucky Bass Federation Nation. I just joined last year and have really enjoyed the fun yet competitive atmosphere. Check out our website for the proposed tournament scedule or any other info. If you have any questions , PM me

Happy Holidays

Post Thanks / Like
    National Bass Anglers Association

search for curcuit close to your area! there are 2.
    i run the tanners creek division if interested call Rob Thompson at 513-205-4549

or

O.K.I. bass club

this club is on the west side of town, fishes brookville lake and tanners creek.
    if interest in the oki call Mark Johnson at: 513-403-8288

Rob Thompson
    NBAA |
    Facebook: NBAA Tanners Creek