Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sauger !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sauger !!!

You may not believe me but this lure works amazing off the fossil beds for sauger! I tear em up! I had a guy ask to buy it off me after he saw all the fish I was catching try it out u will be amazed! Good luck to all of you!😄😎
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	346 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	4359  

Post Thanks / Like
    What length minnow is it? If you dont mind me asking.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had a lot of luck throwing just about any kind of jerk bait in a shad or white color. Broken back rapalas work very well. I also put a split shot on the line just is front of the lure to keep it down. I have caught sauger, catfish, drum, gar, and bass using this technique at the falls. Be ready to loose a few lures though.

Post Thanks / Like
    You boys must have the secret weapon. I was down there on Thanksgiving for several hours in the morning. Never got a bite and talked to about 15 to 20 different people and heard of ZERO fish caught.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    You boys must have the secret weapon. I was down there on Thanksgiving for several hours in the morning. Never got a bite and talked to about 15 to 20 different people and heard of ZERO fish caught.
    I was down there Thanksgiving morning also. I'm sure we spoke to each other.

Peter should sell Fishin.com hats with each persons screen name on them so everyone can be identified while fishing...lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Mark I allmost have my rental wrapped up,goin to try to get down there next week. Got an open seat if you can swing an off day. I got plan B if the sauger are of by that time, and I think you'll like it..LOL Chuck

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMasterMikeD View Post

Peter should sell Fishin.com hats with each persons screen name on them so everyone can be identified while fishing...lol.
    Mike I wish we could get just some shirts or something.I know it was talked about awhile back but can't remember what became of it...Guess I'll just have to keep my long blonde hair so people no me.LOL Chuck

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Mike I wish we could get just some shirts or something.I know it was talked about awhile back but can't remember what became of it...Guess I'll just have to keep my long blonde hair so people no me.LOL Chuck
    I've still got my white beard (neatly trimmed this tyme) and usually have a cigar stub in my mouth.

Post Thanks / Like

Fishin.com Hats

Good idea.

Post Thanks / Like

License for Fishing the Falls

Do you need Indiana license to fish there? Or is your Kentucky license good enough?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ky license is good on the Indiana bank,but not up into any Indiana stream. Indiana license is also good on the Ky bank and again not up into any Ky stream. I am referring to fishing the Ohio river between the two states.

Post Thanks / Like

If he charges by the letter, I'm changing my name to T2F