Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Windows 7 a speech recognition

Testing windows seven speech recognition. Seems to work well. I am typing this by speaking into a microphone and it is very easy. Maybe this means no more clumsy fingers on the keyboard.

Seems too good to be true. I hope it is.

If you have windows seven give it a try a. Just go to start, and in the search box select speech recognition.

Just playing around here. Four score and seven years ago I caught a monster bluegill. It weighed 3700 pounds and was 20 feet long. I was using 2 pound test line with a coat hanger for a hook. The fish was so big and powerful it's socked all the paint off of the coat hanger. The bluegill was too big to put in the boat so one time my anger line to its tail fin and drive it 327 miles back to the boat ramp where a strap did to the top of my car. I got pulled over by a state trooper and took some pictures and told me to get the heck out of their.

Well I guess a speech recognition is not perfect but it is pretty interesting. Im going to play with it more and see how it works.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't stop talking. If this thing actually works may be some of these posts its will get longer.

A ordered a new Colusa cast net in the hopes of gilling last bait. The net is six feet in diameter and has half an inch mesh. It is a lot heavier than the nets all I have used in the past whiff 1.5 pounds of lead per square feet. So that's about 10 pounds for the entire net. I wanted a 8 foot net net but slinging 12 to 13 pounds up and over rod holders, trolling motor and navigation lights would play havoc with the rotator cuff.
    The net should sink pretty fast. If there is much difference in this net vs. the others I have used I will post something about it on the forum.

I first ordered a bait Buster of the same specifications but I was not very impressed with a net when it came in so I sent it back.
    I will say that this works as well as mine typing as those of you who have read my post probably know. Th