Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

neville boat ramp

Went fishing at Meldah dam yesterday. Caught a few whites a creek mouth downsteam of dam on Ohio side. Moved up to dam wall and were told by lockmaster , fishing entrance to locks was prohited. A few bad apples killed it for everyone. Neville boat ramp in excellent condition. A good place to launch boat , but nowhere to fish..This really *****. Those boater that were reluntant to move fast enough when a barge was approching the locks should really be proud of themsleves. You ruined it for everyone. I hope catching a few more sauger before having to leave the wall was worth it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wags View Post
    Went fishing at Meldah dam yesterday. Caught a few whites a creek mouth downsteam of dam on Ohio side. Moved up to dam wall and were told by lockmaster , fishing entrance to locks was prohited. A few bad apples killed it for everyone. Neville boat ramp in excellent condition. A good place to launch boat , but nowhere to fish..This really *****. Those boater that were reluntant to move fast enough when a barge was approching the locks should really be proud of themsleves. You ruined it for everyone. I hope catching a few more sauger before having to leave the wall was worth it
    Hey if your looking for a good place to catch sauger is the falls of the ohio when the water is 14 to 17 feet.nmy fav lure that i have people ask to buy is in one of my threads if you cantnfind it pm me. It works great i caught 2 1/2 pound sauger off it. Good luck
    Andrew