Search Fishin.com

Thread: Fishing Relief.

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Fishing Relief.

I guess I'm getting older. My fishing is more often interrupted by bodily urges that have to be taken care of. As a result of attending to those urges, I miss bites, and so miss fish. I think I've come up with a simple way to solve that. A way to keep the rods close at hand while taking care of the business when nature calls.

I just hope I don't have both rods get hit by 60 pound catfish at the same time. I may end up "tubing" if that happens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-seat and rod.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	4522  

Post Thanks / Like

Smile different problem

I have a problem, really, my bladder wont funtion,so I need to use a catherter. This can be cumbersome, and time consuming.So after some brilliant thinking, I added three feet to the cath. Worked well, till one day I sneezed, siphoned 4 inches of lake into the boat.

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys ant right!!! Thats all I got say.

Billy

Post Thanks / Like

the potty chair

We had a friend in upper peninsula who had a chair on his pontoon boat, he had irritable bowel syndrome, and it was almost a neccesity. I thought it was a good idea, it was half covered for privacy, fortunately we never ran into rough water conditions.

Post Thanks / Like

Nature callings

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post
    I guess I'm getting older. My fishing is more often interrupted by bodily urges that have to be taken care of. As a result of attending to those urges, I miss bites, and so miss fish. I think I've come up with a simple way to solve that. A way to keep the rods close at hand while taking care of the business when nature calls.

I just hope I don't have both rods get hit by 60 pound catfish at the same time. I may end up "tubing" if that happens.
    Since my operation for colon cancer and the removal of a good portion of my colon, I have spent many day in a boat sitting on a 5 gallon bucket. I always continue to fish while doing my job. It is second nature now. I have caught many fish from the 5 gallon "THRONE". Don't let a little inconvenous hamper your fishing, but I must admit it does get a little chilly in the winter time. When sauger are biting we must answer nature other calling and go fishing.

Sure beats the option of not being alive to fish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wags View Post
    Since my operation for colon cancer and the removal of a good portion of my colon, I have spent many day in a boat sitting on a 5 gallon bucket. I always continue to fish while doing my job. It is second nature now. I have caught many fish from the 5 gallon "THRONE". Don't let a little inconvenous hamper your fishing, but I must admit it does get a little chilly in the winter time. When sauger are biting we must answer nature other calling and go fishing.

Sure beats the option of not being alive to fish.
    I've been reading this thread and thinking to myself that these things aren't funny. I even was feeling a little angry while thinking to myself "if those guys had to deal with the female monthly thing they might not be so quick to joke about bodily functions that can't be controlled."

Then I read what wags wrote then I started thinking of a famous proverb "I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes, until I met a man with no feet."

Way to go wags, you have my total respect.

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
    "if those guys had to deal with the female monthly"
    I'm married, believe me I do. We are talking about the credit card statement aren't we?????????

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post
    I'm married, believe me I do. We are talking about the credit card statement aren't we?????????
    No, I was referring to T.O.M. and the Red Sea. Being a married guy I'm sure you know TOM? The only problem with the credit card statement is when my better half decides to buy another man toy without discussing it first. Of course being the sweetheart I think you are I'm sure you would never do anthing like that.