Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God's Wisdom

Post Thanks / Like

God's Wisdom

I copied this from an email I recieved:

I like many Americans was deeply saddened by the reelection of Obama on Tuesday, was quick to be ashamed of America and the people who voted for him and also questioned why God would allow this to happen.

Today I started to reflect upon what happened and why. Then it hit me that I wasn't trusting God and He is still in control! Perhaps God in his wisdom knew that Romney was not the right choice for us at this time. Perhaps God in his wisdom knew that whomever got elected was going to face huge problems and why shouldn't Obama be the one to shoulder that responsibility. After all he is the one who has misled, lied to the American people, and has further plans for the destruction of our Country as we have known and loved it. He now has to "inherit" his own mess and can't blame it on someone else.

The media would have crucified Romney over the next four years for "ruining" Obama's hope and change plans and blamed him for all the problems.

I believe that our God will show this nation what happens when you allow Godless people to manage the gifts this nation has to offer and He provided for us.

I believe He will expose Obama once and for all for the failure he is and our corrupt media will not be able to save him.

I also believe that Obama's attitude and treatment of Israel is not looked upon by God as obeying his command and Obama will have to answer for that.

I will not question God's wisdom or plans He has for us again, because He is in control and has always done what's best for us. We are reminded that prayer isn't always answered in the way we would like at the time, but God does answer our prayers in His time and in a way that is best for His children. So, let's keep the Faith, lay our worries at His feet and trust God to take care of us.

This was on my heart today and I hope you all don't mind my expressing these thoughts to you. I am in need of strength, encouragement and understanding as are so many of the faithful and good Americans in our Country today!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    I copied this from an email I recieved:

I like many Americans was deeply saddened by the reelection of Obama on Tuesday, was quick to be ashamed of America and the people who voted for him and also questioned why God would allow this to happen.

Today I started to reflect upon what happened and why. Then it hit me that I wasn't trusting God and He is still in control! Perhaps God in his wisdom knew that Romney was not the right choice for us at this time. Perhaps God in his wisdom knew that whomever got elected was going to face huge problems and why shouldn't Obama be the one to shoulder that responsibility. After all he is the one who has misled, lied to the American people, and has further plans for the destruction of our Country as we have known and loved it. He now has to "inherit" his own mess and can't blame it on someone else.

The media would have crucified Romney over the next four years for "ruining" Obama's hope and change plans and blamed him for all the problems.

I believe that our God will show this nation what happens when you allow Godless people to manage the gifts this nation has to offer and He provided for us.

I believe He will expose Obama once and for all for the failure he is and our corrupt media will not be able to save him.

I also believe that Obama's attitude and treatment of Israel is not looked upon by God as obeying his command and Obama will have to answer for that.

I will not question God's wisdom or plans He has for us again, because He is in control and has always done what's best for us. We are reminded that prayer isn't always answered in the way we would like at the time, but God does answer our prayers in His time and in a way that is best for His children. So, let's keep the Faith, lay our worries at His feet and trust God to take care of us.

This was on my heart today and I hope you all don't mind my expressing these thoughts to you. I am in need of strength, encouragement and understanding as are so many of the faithful and good Americans in our Country today!
    Excellently put, whoever wrote it.

Post Thanks / Like
    if you pray for the best man to be elected, then except it that your prayer was answered. even if the one you voted for lost.

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    I think he'll thry to show us, I'm just not to sure we'll recognize it and act on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    if you pray for the best man to be elected, then except it that your prayer was answered. even if the one you voted for lost.
    Yes is not always the answer you get in prayers sometimes your prayers are not answered. I truly hope you open your eyes. I believe your a good guy but I also believe your so stuck on Obama that no matter how wrong he may prove to be you will never get past your love for Obama to see the train wreck that he is. Good luck to us all!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    if you pray for the best man to be elected, then except it that your prayer was answered.
    Accept that the prayer was answered, based on what?

Post Thanks / Like
    For myself I wouldn't presume that I can know for certain who God views a best. I do know God answers prayers, but I also known God currently allows evil to exist here on earth. Ultimately I trust in God, and that His will will be done. That being said, I don't believe Obama is the best man to lead our country both morally and and financially, if that is what we are personally desiring at this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    For myself I wouldn't presume that I can know for certain who God views a best. I do know God answers prayers, but I also known God currently allows evil to exist here on earth. Ultimately I trust in God, and that His will will be done. That being said, I don't believe Obama is the best man to lead our country both morally and and financially, if that is what we are personally desiring at this time.
    --
    Let me see here, some of you fellas don't trust in your god's wisdom unless he checked with you first before making his decision... I suspect you could go back to almost cave man days and get that very same opinion... Your gods decisions is only good for us all if it happens to agree with your opinion, What a load of BS... If you are going to trust in your god then trust in it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hlleonard View Post
    --
    Let me see here, some of you fellas don't trust in your god's wisdom unless he checked with you first before making his decision... I suspect you could go back to almost cave man days and get that very same opinion... Your gods decisions is only good for us all if it happens to agree with your opinion, What a load of BS... If you are going to trust in your god then trust in it.
    It is obvious you completely misunderstood my point.

I have to run out the door, but I will check in later.

Post Thanks / Like

Stop stop stop

It dosn't work that way.God made US in his image.So what do we do? Remake him to suit ours. We are supposed to praise him for what he has given us. But some folks like to pester him with I Wants. Maybe some of you need to take a GOOD look at manna from heaven.

Post Thanks / Like

Well

Did you look it up?Makes you wonder eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Yes is not always the answer you get in prayers sometimes your prayers are not answered. I truly hope you open your eyes. I believe your a good guy but I also believe your so stuck on Obama that no matter how wrong he may prove to be you will never get past your love for Obama to see the train wreck that he is. Good luck to us all!!!
    hey man, all I was saying was, if you pray that God let the best man for the job be elected. then believe that he will, and whoever gets elected. whither it be the one you vote for or the other guy, then tell yourself that this must be the best man. because the prayer was that God let the best man be elected.

I don't agree with a lot that Obama does, and the same goes for Romney. but Obama was my pick of the two.
    and I do try to love everyone, I don't agree with a lot some folks do. but Jesus died for us all, so the least I can do is love them. hope I worded this so it makes sense for you.