Search Fishin.com

Thread: club

Post Thanks / Like

club

Outside of my regular schedule this year I'm breaking in a young man-a new partner. He has never fished a club or tourn. before. I'm looking for a club that fishes on Sat and does not have the rule of paying for all tournaments up front. I may not get to fish with him but 2 or 3 times and I am not going to pay for tournaments I can't fish. I live in Lou so I can't fish a Ky Lake club or a Barren club and I don't want to fish a club that fishes all of those little lakes like Jerico, Boltz etc. Anyone know of a club like this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Derbytown Lunkers II is taking new members,,we fish Barren,Green.Nolin and Rough,,,You can either pay as you go or all up front(paying up front is cheaper) We only fish Sat.... 7 tournaments and the Classic in Oct,,,,pm me for more info,,,Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by airnet View Post
    Derbytown Lunkers II is taking new members,,we fish Barren,Green.Nolin and Rough,,,You can either pay as you go or all up front(paying up front is cheaper) We only fish Sat.... 7 tournaments and the Classic in Oct,,,,pm me for more info,,,Thanks
    Hey i would like some info on your club or the dates would be good where do i look

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    Outside of my regular schedule this year I'm breaking in a young man-a new partner. He has never fished a club or tourn. before. I'm looking for a club that fishes on Sat and does not have the rule of paying for all tournaments up front. I may not get to fish with him but 2 or 3 times and I am not going to pay for tournaments I can't fish. I live in Lou so I can't fish a Ky Lake club or a Barren club and I don't want to fish a club that fishes all of those little lakes like Jerico, Boltz etc. Anyone know of a club like this?
    \

4given, We have lots of new fisherman in our group. You should check us out.
    www.centrakybassmasters.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by procraft 192 super pro View Post
    Hey i would like some info on your club or the dates would be good where do i look
    Pm sent