Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tim Farmer

Post Thanks / Like

Tim Farmer

If anybody knows this gentlemen, please tell him I would like to see one of his shows dedicated to people who make there own baits, jigs, lure painting etc. It would be neat to see these people do what the do best and see the results.
    Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    You can e-mail him at tim.farmer@ky.gov

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Tim, but he's turned KYAfield into a cooking show, lol...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    I like Tim, but he's turned KYAfield into a cooking show, lol...

I'm glad someone else notices that. His shtick is getting old. Bring back Shuffett!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bob46 View Post
    If anybody knows this gentlemen, please tell him I would like to see one of his shows dedicated to people who make there own baits, jigs, lure painting etc. It would be neat to see these people do what the do best and see the results.
    Bob
    He's done one before Lure Maker - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a wonderful video about Tim Farmer the man, Tim Farmer Story - YouTube

If he can give hope and inspiration to handicap people through his work, I'm more than willing to tolerate a few KyAfield shows about cooking game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
    Here's a wonderful video about Tim Farmer the man, Tim Farmer Story - YouTube

If he can give hope and inspiration to handicap people through his work, I'm more than willing to tolerate a few KyAfield shows about cooking game.
    Remember what I said, we all like him and apprecaite very much what he brings to the table. He is awesome with the work he has done inspiring many to keep their chin in the game after terrible loss of limbs and other medical set backs. However the cooking gig is getting over the top, I want to see hunting and fishing, I'm not tuning in so I can become Martha flippin Stewart..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Remember what I said, we all like him and apprecaite very much what he brings to the table. He is awesome with the work he has done inspiring many to keep their chin in the game after terrible loss of limbs and other medical set backs. However the cooking gig is getting over the top, I want to see hunting and fishing, I'm not tuning in so I can become Martha flippin Stewart..
    All about expanding the demographic. I guess they figure fewer people will tune out because of the cooking segments than new people will be attracted to the show. Personally, I like 'em...

Pass on Shuffett. Did someone say "schtick"? lol

Post Thanks / Like

Tim

What jcb said....

I have to agree with jcb that I like some recipes now and then. I like to cook, the wife is a great cook, but she enjoys a break sometimes. There is nothing wrong with having a different viewpoint, it is what makes us all individuals.

Post Thanks / Like

Tim Farmer

I think Tim's cooking shows are very interesting. You can only catch so many fish or shoot so many deers. Showing the different ways of fixing your catches is educational.

I think Tim has coin the phrase "That will eat"

Goods show Tim ,always looking forward to your fishing reports.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wags View Post
    I think Tim's cooking shows are very interesting. You can only catch so many fish or shoot so many deers. Showing the different ways of fixing your catches is educational.

I think Tim has coin the phrase "That will eat"

Goods show Tim ,always looking forward to your fishing reports.......
    You can view the fishing reports anytime you want at Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources - Fishing and Boating

Post Thanks / Like

Reply to Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bob46 View Post
    Bob
    Hey Bob!! We've done several such shows over the years, and we're about to do one next week!! Stay tuned in for this show!!