Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Louisville Boat Show *****! This was by far the worst year yet! I will never go back til I hear it will better and have more things to see. I ws lucky that I got half price passes---but I still feel like I pad too much! What a joke.

Post Thanks / Like
    Last show i was at was in East Lansing Mi. I had free tickets because i took on trying too promote NBAA one on one tournments here in Ky.Lots of boats & stuff too see but all the directors for NBAA was there & had a meeting.Tons of free stuff for the directors & everything from scales too bump board for use.I really enjoyed it but couldn't get any boats too fish so threw the towel in on that.Took over ABA & had the best yr for div.33 in yrs.Cost me alot of my money too do it & enjoyed it.Threw the towel in after only 1 yr & let someone else take it.Its now gone after 1 yr.When i was a kid we went too the Detriot boat show & if its boats your looking for thats the show i would tell you too go too.I can't even remember fishing stuff but rememer the tank full of fish.The boats i remeber where 50ft long......
    Terry

New Washington, Indiana, The good ole U.S.A..
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Geo. Austin & I always go to the Indy show & make a day of it. 100 times better than Louisville. Now back when it was William H. King that done the show it was awesome, but has been going down hill ever since. It is well worth the drive to Indy. Tackletown is well worth the drive let alone any other part of the show. I know I am lucky enough to have bass pro and H2O right down the road. but I still look forward to Indy every year.

Jason
    Last edited by Bandit1; 01-28-2013 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Add some

Post Thanks / Like
    I too quit going to the Louisville Boat Show. Not as good as it used to be and costs too much to get in. I like the show in West Kentucky (Murray). They may not be huge but it is free parking and entry. They have some good seminars too. I was not able to make it this year but I plan to next year.