Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Vermont BANS police from GUN RANGE......

This garbage is getting unreal......I guess that Gun Range needs private security because I guarantee you no cop for a million miles will come to aid for their SORRY ASSES.

Police barred from Vermont gun range over proposed semi-automatic rifle ban | Fox News

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not understand the logic of Vermont. Why punish the police? Dont the police have rights to train at gun ranges just like other citizens. The police should be respected and honoured for their service they provide us. People who support the police like all law abiding citizens should!! should not go to that gun range, boycott their asses and let them know if they have a problem with Obama then take it to Obama. Dont punish the police officers. Very unsettling indeed it is for me to read this.

Post Thanks / Like
    There ya go. Change we can all believe in. Thank you Obie and your dimwit sidekick for starting this. Your vision for the new America SUKKS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Karma is what it is. His place will get broken in or something will happen and guess what he will need the brothers in blue. I would love to see how this plays out in a few years.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to support the members of the gun range. The way it sounds, they ALLOW the LEO's of the city to use their privately owned facility for their training as a favor to the city. Since the city council is trying to outlaw the very guns members of the club enjoy, this is the only way for them to send a message. Kudos to the gun range folks for standing up for themselves. I cannot believe that either Don or George would not be supportive of this.

This is not a knock on the police, it is a shot at the city council, I think you need to separate the two for a better understanding.

BTW George, do you really think a gun range needs armed guards? I only have experience with one gun range and that is Knob Creek. They are there own armed security.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    I have to support the members of the gun range. The way it sounds, they ALLOW the LEO's of the city to use their privately owned facility for their training as a favor to the city. Since the city council is trying to outlaw the very guns members of the club enjoy, this is the only way for them to send a message. Kudos to the gun range folks for standing up for themselves. I cannot believe that either Don or George would not be supportive of this.

This is not a knock on the police, it is a shot at the city council, I think you need to separate the two for a better understanding.

BTW George, do you really think a gun range needs armed guards? I only have experience with one gun range and that is Knob Creek. They are there own armed security.
    Tim,
    all I meant was that up until Obie and company decided to push gun control legislation down our throats things like this were not happening in America. I understand what the club was doing and if it gets the attention of the city then like you said Kudos to them!!!! It's just one thing after another with this potus and frankly I'm sick and tired of it. One would think that they would work on important things like a budget or solution for the sorry ass job they do but instead they find distractions like guns and act so fast it boggles your mind. Funny how that is huh???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post

I saw it the same way.

A lot more people like the gun range owner are going to have to stand fast to keep the politicians at bay.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe conservatives are hollering about a business owner taking a stand against the government trying to ban semi-automatic firearms. Really blows me away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Both knees jerking = confusion

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    I can't believe conservatives are hollering about a business owner taking a stand against the government trying to ban semi-automatic firearms. Really blows me away.
    --
    It seems at times they just want to be cantankerous, see what the thinking is and go the other way, I know some women that way.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Tim_T,

That gun range is taking a stand.

Post Thanks / Like
    I started this thread to bitch about all the silliness associated with the gun control mess.

cause and effect of stupidity.........

later,

Geo