Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Euthisf-flop?

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Euthisf-flop?

So I was gonna list a tackle storage/media strage unit for sale, and I hit the market part of the forum, click to sell and item and this new enthis-flop thinggie shows up. So I try it, fill in all required fields, hit submit, and it sits there and stares at me for 15 minutes, locks up, then dumps everyhting I entered. Tried it twice, same result. See others have figured it out. I use IE....so do I have to buy an Applle to sell stuff here or does this site sympathize with us deprived Windows users? Really, what's up, some weird setting, or do I have to hold my mouth a certain way?

HURRICANEBOB Guest

scratch that....works now

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post
    So I was gonna list a tackle storage/media strage unit for sale, and I hit the market part of the forum, click to sell and item and this new enthis-flop thinggie shows up. So I try it, fill in all required fields, hit submit, and it sits there and stares at me for 15 minutes, locks up, then dumps everyhting I entered. Tried it twice, same result. See others have figured it out. I use IE....so do I have to buy an Applle to sell stuff here or does this site sympathize with us deprived Windows users? Really, what's up, some weird setting, or do I have to hold my mouth a certain way?
    Figured it out, got a fresh beer and it worked fine. I guess the site likes Rolling Rock better than Bud!

Post Thanks / Like
    Figured it out, got a fresh beer and it worked fine. I guess the site likes Rolling Rock better than Bud!

So what do you think of enthusify?

I havent used it much. I am definately wanting some feed back on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    its not an apple thing. Actually MS is preferred as far as far as I am concerned.

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    So what do you think of enthusify?

I havent used it much. I am definetely wanting some feed back on it.
    Overall, now that the beer is fresh, I think it works fast and easy. Part that bothers me some is the payment methods provided. It's great it offers payment options, but the options left me quesy. One option was to set up a direct deposit....yeah....I'm gonna trust an app with my account numbers?.

I'm glad if offered pay pal, the credit card thing is a good option but scared me to offer the app my card info to credit it to.

Bothered me some that the app asked me for a reason why I didn't want to use their "give me your personal info" options. I'd like to see the app just say it on plain words "Here's the automated options, or click this button for the buyer to pay you cash when he shows up to inspect and buy the item."

All that said, the old way was really easier, and payment options for all purposes was always "pay me when I give you the stuff you want". That's good ole "spit and shake on it business", and I like that.

Panjo Guest
    Overall, now that the beer is fresh, I think it works fast and easy. Part that bothers me some is the payment methods provided. It's great it offers payment options, but the options left me quesy. One option was to set up a direct deposit....yeah....I'm gonna trust an app with my account numbers?.

I'm glad if offered pay pal, the credit card thing is a good option but scared me to offer the app my card info to credit it to.

Bothered me some that the app asked me for a reason why I didn't want to use their "give me your personal info" options. I'd like to see the app just say it on plain words "Here's the automated options, or click this button for the buyer to pay you cash when he shows up to inspect and buy the item."

All that said, the old way was really easier, and payment options for all purposes was always "pay me when I give you the stuff you want". That's good ole "spit and shake on it business", and I like that.
    Thanks for the feedback. Here are a couple points of clarification.

If you choose direct deposit, you don't have to provide any account numbers. The direct deposit works off an email address. That feature is limited to Wells Fargo and Bank of America customers for now.

Enthusify is a PCI compliant payment processor. Enthusify encrypts all sensitive communication and data.

It is entirely optional to tell Enthusify why you didn't choose one of the automated payment collection methods. From that optional survey response we have learned a lot like... some people think Enthusify is more expensive than PayPal. (It isn't.) Some sellers think they will incur Enthusify and PayPal fees. (They won't) The responses are helping us improve the clarity of the options.

Please keep the feedback coming! Thanks. - Chad on the Fishin Marketplace Support Team @ Enthusify

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusify View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Here are a couple points of clarification.

If you choose direct deposit, you don't have to provide any account numbers. The direct deposit works off an email address. That feature is limited to Wells Fargo and Bank of America customers for now.

Enthusify is a PCI compliant payment processor. Enthusify encrypts all sensitive communication and data.

It is entirely optional to tell Enthusify why you didn't choose one of the automated payment collection methods. From that optional survey response we have learned a lot like... some people think Enthusify is more expensive than PayPal. (It isn't.) Some sellers think they will incur Enthusify and PayPal fees. (They won't) The responses are helping us improve the clarity of the options.

Please keep the feedback coming! Thanks. - Chad on the Fishin Marketplace Support Team @ Enthusify
    Will do,
    RECOMMENDATION: Put a very clear language option in payment methods, somthing like "Customer to pay on pickup/inspection". Why?.......it's an option a lot of us like, as our buyer gets to see what he's going to buy first hand, and we like eyeball to eyeball business. Second, it lends credibility to the other payment options for those who would prefer payment in advance of shipping or pickup. Don't scare off buyers who don't want to pay in advance, but want to see what they are buying first. Question: Do you pay BassPro, before you enter the store to see what you want to look at? Nope. But you do pay Basspro before shipment "IF" you are 100% sure of what you want to buy, and because you know they have a return policy". Guys like me don't accept returns because we want our buyer to see first hand what he is getting before he pays, and so he hears it from our own lips that al sales are final. I'm a real person, not Walmart :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Will do,
    RECOMMENDATION: Put a very clear language option in payment methods, somthing like "Customer to pay on pickup/inspection". Why?.......it's an option a lot of us like, as our buyer gets to see what he's going to buy first hand, and we like eyeball to eyeball business. Second, it lends credibility to the other payment options for those who would prefer payment in advance of shipping or pickup. Don't scare off buyers who don't want to pay in advance, but want to see what they are buying first. Question: Do you pay BassPro, before you enter the store to see what you want to look at? Nope. But you do pay Basspro before shipment "IF" you are 100% sure of what you want to buy, and because you know they have a return policy". Guys like me don't accept returns because we want our buyer to see first hand what he is getting before he pays, and so he hears it from our own lips that al sales are final. I'm a real person, not Walmart :-)
    Something to mull Chad, I think.

Sent from my smartphone using Forum Runner Mobile App

Panjo Guest
    Will do,
    RECOMMENDATION: Put a very clear language option in payment methods, somthing like "Customer to pay on pickup/inspection".
    Again, thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion. We'll get this in the queue.

HURRICANEBOB Guest

How ya mark it sold?

Neighbor bought my TV tackle stand. How to I modify my ad to show it sold?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know. Checking on it.

Panjo Guest
    To mark you item as sold
    1. Go to the marketplace: Enthusify Marketplace
    2. Click on "My Marketplace Tools" in the top right and select "My Active Listings"
    3. Click on "Mark As Sold" next to your listing.

Sorry for the confusion. We added this information a few weeks ago in various parts of the system related to creating a listing.