Search Fishin.com

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Tackle storage or tv media cabinet - sold

TACKLE STORAGE OR TV MEDIA CABINET

http://louisville.craigslist.org/fuo/3599146155.html

Totally refinished and updated O'Sullivan TV/Media cabinet that would make a great Angler Fishing Gear Tackle Storage Center. 45.5 wide, 33 tall, and 19 inches deep. 4 adjustable shelves and 4 vertical organizer. This thing could store tackle box and lots of lure organizer trays, and still have a convenient 45 inch by 19 inch top work service for servicing reels. 85% enclosed with wood back and glass doors means less dust gets into the unit. Shown on a dolly, the cabinet rests on 4 plastic feet. Made of MDF, it was disassembled, all veneer removed, sanded, reassembled with glue and metal reinforcements, then hand painted and hand decorated. A solid unit with lots of storage for fishing gear, or a TV and up to 4 audio, visual components and still has lots of room for DVD's and CD. Pickup only, no shipping, located in Etown KY. Will list on Craigslist for $125, reduced price for Fishin.com buddies. CASH ON PICKUP.
    Questions? (270)735-7814 or PM thru Fishin.com.
    Great cabinet for a fishing cabin, or rec room, or garage

List Date: 2/6/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: TACKLE STORAGE OR TV MEDIA CABINET
    --------------------------------------
    Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    Here's what it would look like if you added 8 Pvc rod holder tubes per side, 2 sides, 16 rods total stored, and still a ton of room for tackle boxes and lure organizers. And, uou still have room for a 45 inch flat panel on top, and a DVD player, and a home stereo unit. Total man-cave furniture, perfect for a rec room, or garage, or porch on your fishing cabin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	media-fishermans cabinet.jpg 
Views:	422 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	4785  

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    ok.........$60.

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    REDUCED---$40

MOMMA WANTS HER PARKING SPACE IN THE GARAGE BACK. (I told her she could buy it...and then she reached for MY wallet to get the cash) Kinda defeats the purpose

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricanebob View Post
    reduced---$40

momma wants her parking space in the garage back. (i told her she could buy it...and then she reached for my wallet to get the cash) kinda defeats the purpose :d
    free, just get the arn thing outta my garage. You pm me with time to pick up, and you bring the beers.

Post Thanks / Like

Cabinet

I would love to have it but it's not worth coming to Etown for me. But I do want to thank you for the great idea of the rod holders on the side. I have an old chest of drawers that I keep tackle in and had a rod holder that holds six rods. With reels on I can only put on four. I screwed holder on the side like you showed on yours and it worked. Great idea. I am going to buy another for the other side.

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by publican57 View Post
    I would love to have it but it's not worth coming to Etown for me. But I do want to thank you for the great idea of the rod holders on the side. I have an old chest of drawers that I keep tackle in and had a rod holder that holds six rods. With reels on I can only put on four. I screwed holder on the side like you showed on yours and it worked. Great idea. I am going to buy another for the other side.
    Glad to help. You can save money by just buying a section of 1 1/4 pvc x 10 foot long for $4.69, and cut it to 12 inch lengths, 10 rood holder tubes. Drill a 5/32 inch hole thru the the front and back of each tube at the top and bottom, about 1 inch from each end. The drill a 3/8 hole thru the fron of the tude only, using the front hole you already have to line it up.

For the total cost of 1 10 pvc tube and 20 3/4 screws you can add up to 10 more rod tubes. If you have those stubby handle casting rods, use 2 inc PVC.
    Glad ya didn't come to Etown. Neighbor saw my craigslist listing and bought it for $60.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0283.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	4979  

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you sold it.

Great ideas.