Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

looking to join club

Hey all, our club has ultimately folded due to lack of participation...my partner and I are looking for a new club to join in the kentucky area...any information about the club, tourny's, and expenses would be greatly appreciated!! my name is joe by the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey joe. Our club is Central Kentucky Bassmasters check us out. We r having our last meeting before the fishing begings . Tonight in Lexington,ky. We have members all over the place. Fill free to give me a call ifu wold like 6067931560. After 4:00. I dont get off worktill then. by the way themetting in from 4~ 8 tonight....

Post Thanks / Like
    jrrose03: Hooks and Sinkers in the Lexington area has members from all over central kentucky. If you'd like, I'll be happy to send you our schedule for 2013. We meet the second wednesday of each month at the golden corral on New Circle Road. If you're interested, I pm my phone number and be happy to talk to you. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    12vman.. you got any more information on your club?. I need to get involved in another one other just the pond hoppers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Castin_A_Jig View Post
    Hey joe. Our club is Central Kentucky Bassmasters check us out. We r having our last meeting before the fishing begings . Tonight in Lexington,ky. We have members all over the place. Fill free to give me a call ifu wold like 6067931560. After 4:00. I dont get off worktill then. by the way themetting in from 4~ 8 tonight....
    We had 10 new members sign up with us last night and expect more. Plus1 on CKB

Post Thanks / Like

hey jrrose

Did you get my pm?

Post Thanks / Like
    hey all, really appreciate the info....i'm going to share this with my partner and see what his idea's are and what he's looking to do for this year...hopefully we'll see some you guys out on the lakes...once again just like to say i do appreciate it! this gives us alot more options than what we began with.