Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

looking for bass tracker

would be interested in taking a look at bass trackers in the kentucky area. would prefer to have at least 60 hp motor (no force....merc\evin\johnson prefferred). my price range would be around 4000.00. Not in "need" of one at the moment just curious to see what is all there. does not have to be in perfect condition but on the same hand i dont want a junker either...any responses would be greatly appreciated....looking to fish a few more tourny's this year and just can't afford the higher end bass boats, wish i could..but the economy isn't helping much with that wish lol. thanks for any details provided!

Post Thanks / Like
    try journey auto sales in berea , they have a couple and i think one is in your price range.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jrrose03 View Post
    would be interested in taking a look at bass trackers in the kentucky area. would prefer to have at least 60 hp motor (no force....merc\evin\johnson prefferred). my price range would be around 4000.00. Not in "need" of one at the moment just curious to see what is all there. does not have to be in perfect condition but on the same hand i dont want a junker either...any responses would be greatly appreciated....looking to fish a few more tourny's this year and just can't afford the higher end bass boats, wish i could..but the economy isn't helping much with that wish lol. thanks for any details provided!
    I have a buddy that JUST sold one.........good one too. He had it on craigs list for less than 12 hrs.

GOT exactly what he was asking. I guess he was asking too little.

Later,

Geo