The Bluegrass Yakmasters (a kayak fishing tournament club and series) are proud to announce that we're officially accepting membership applications starting TODAY! We've tried to make the process simple in terms of the application only being 2 pages, with quite a few benefits to membership beyond just being able to participate in all of our tournaments (aside from the Opener on April 6th at Cedar Creek Lake which is open to EVERYONE that is fishing from an approved, man-powered vessel).

We have a Note detailing everything on our Facebook page, which can be found by clicking here http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/blu...15125835295038

If you havent had a chance to "Like" our page on Facebook yet, please do so to keep up with the latest news, photos and videos

If you dont have facebook, and have trouble viewing the note, please let me know and I'll post the information here as well, but it should be viewable to everyone, regardless of whether you have a facebook account or not.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding membership or the club itself!

Our tournament schedule:
--- April 6th, 1st Annual Bluegrass YakMasters Open Tournament @ Cedar Creek Lake
For the following 'Qualifying' events, participants must be a registered club member
--- April 27th @ Lake Cumberland
--- May 18th @ Green River Lake
--- June 8th @ Elkhorn Creek*
--- June 22nd @ Stoner Creek
--- July 27th @ S. Fork of the Licking River
--- August 10th @ Elkhorn Creek*
--- August 24th @ Beaver Lake
--- September 28th @ Guist Creek Lake
--- October 26th & 27th Bluegrass YakMaster Classic Championship @ Cedar Creek Lake+
* Tournament will be joined with the Elkhorn Creek Fishing Series, and will be open to the N. Fork, S. Fork, and Main Stem.
+ To fish in the Classic Championship, club members must participate in 5 of 8 Qualifying events.