Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stolen boat

Post Thanks / Like

Stolen boat

To make a long story short I had a red with white stripe and black hull TZX190 Skeeter stolen I think sometime Sat night to early sunday afternoon. The boat had a VMAX150 minkota 70 trolling motor. Alot of my tackle was in the boat also. I had all 7 foot rods mostly Duckett Mojos and St Croixs with KVD baitcasting and Shimano Spidex older style spinning reels. If anyone see or hears anything please contact me at 859-468-1249 Thanks very much

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry can't find the right pic

couldn't get photo to load right.
    Last edited by sawinlogs; 02-13-2013 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Picture was not the right one

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sawinlogs View Post
    To make a long story short I had a red with white stripe and black hull TZX190 Skeeter stolen I think sometime Sat night to early sunday afternoon. The boat had a VMAX150 minkota 70 trolling motor. Alot of my tackle was in the boat also. I had all 7 foot rods mostly Duckett Mojos and St Croixs with KVD baitcasting and Shimano Spidex older style spinning reels. If anyone see or hears anything please contact me at 859-468-1249 Thanks very much

Mark
    will do

Post Thanks / Like

Stolen boat

[It is bad enough that they stole you boat but to lose alot of you prized gear is worst than if they had an affair with your wife. It would make me very sick in the stomach. I hope the curprit is found and his name broadcast over the internet for all to see. I can't think of a punishment that would be good enough for such a crime. I am sure someone will recognize you stolen goods and report...you know someone must know something. Keep us posted on any new news.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try to get a picture or two loaded up.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry To Hear It

I hope they are caught before being able toget rid of your gear & given about 20 years in the pen.

Post Thanks / Like
    You live in my neck of the woods. I will be on the lookout for it. Sad to hear this.
    Bassky

Post Thanks / Like
    Email me photos and ill post if you can't get them uploaded. Peter@fishin.com

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Post Thanks / Like
    That boat looks a lot like ours, except ours has dual consoles. Please don't shoot first and ask questions later.

I hope the culprits are caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Post Thanks / Like

Good and Bad news

The Brooksville Sheriff Department was called by a farmer out on some county road and reported my boat along the road with a flat tire. The sherif called me about 5 yesterday to come and get it talk about an someone happy. They told me a flat and missing tire was all that was wrong with it. When I got there I found the cover put on wrong and then my heart hit the ground again. The lousy ******** wiped it out and stripped her down. Took about everything they could take off quick looked as thou things that are gone all could be done with a screw driver or knife. Does anyone have a clue how much the average bass fisherman has in tackle costs. I have been going over and over tring to remember everything that was in it. I never added up how much money I had in tackle before it is a little scarey how much money it costs to catch a few fish. I guess its true that if you play you pay. Thanks everyone for your concerns. I have been very sick dealing with this nightmare. I would like to give some advice to all and that is to take pictures of everything in your boat and keep it in a file just in case because it is very hard to remeber and then to proove you had it. I have bought so much stuff at yardsales and such that I will never be able to prove what I had.

Post Thanks / Like
    a simple fingerprinting could help alot. but im guessing theres no way in hell theyre even considering doing something useful like that