Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Best Fishing Swap Meet in Ky

February 23rd will be the 11th annual Best Fishing Swap Meet in Ky. Once again it will be held at Johnson Central High School Gym (Paintsville). As of right now we have more than 40 vendors and 5 boat dealers, 4-wheelers, campers, ect. If there is anyone that is looking for anything fishing, the gym will be full of nothing but fishing!
    BUY, SWAP or SELL
    Admission: Adults $3 Students $1
    Proceeds go toward the JCHS Bass Fishing Club

Post Thanks / Like

Any Questions?

If anyone has any questions I'll be glad to answer them. If I can't, I will direct you to the appropriate individual.

Post Thanks / Like
    YES SIR, THIS SWAPMEET IS A JIM DANDY!!!! You name it and you can usually find it there...From truckloads of tackle to a good fish dinner...you can find it there...GREAT CAUSE and a GREAT TIME too!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    PAINTSVILLE FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET....I am helping a buddy get the word out about this GREAT TACKLE SHOW. They have everything from the latest boats to fishing tackle you haven't seen since you was a young boy or girl. They have the state's largest selection of hand tied (popeye) style crappie jigs and other custom crappie jigs that you will find no where else. All kinds of new rods and reels...CUSTOM HAND MADE BASS TACKLE OF ALL KINDS...Custom shot plastics for bass that you will find no where else. Everything from antique motors to paylake supplies has been there in the past. So if you are looking for something to do on this coming Saturday the 23th please give these boys a try. It at the Johnson Central Gym and starts around 8 am. All the proceeds go for a great cause too...teaching kids to fish...hope to see you there....in Paintsville, Ky.