Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

East End Bass Club

East End Bass Club will be fishing this year...tournament scheduling is in process..it will be 100 per boat payable at the ramp prior to the tournament. Tournaments will be fished the third saturday of each month with one night tourny (from what i was told). They are looking for new members. If you would be interested in fishing or would like further details just send me a pm and will get you in contact with the president of the club...I know there is a meeting coming on the first monday of march...I can get you details on that as well. Like I said if there is a question that i can't answer I can point you with whom to get in touch with for more info. Thanks and good fishin!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jrrose03 View Post
    East End Bass Club will be fishing this year...tournament scheduling is in process..it will be 100 per boat payable at the ramp prior to the tournament. Tournaments will be fished the third saturday of each month with one night tourny (from what i was told). They are looking for new members. If you would be interested in fishing or would like further details just send me a pm and will get you in contact with the president of the club...I know there is a meeting coming on the first monday of march...I can get you details on that as well. Like I said if there is a question that i can't answer I can point you with whom to get in touch with for more info. Thanks and good fishin!
    Sat? What happened to Harvey? Are they going to have all that side bet business?

Post Thanks / Like
    well....originally i thought we were done for the year with the way every thing sounded....but looks like from what i was told we're going try some new things...of course switching from a draw to partners...i mean i'd like to see this club stay together but we need some more members in order to do so obviously. me and harvey are going to pair up for the year...myself, i was still looking to fish some other tourny's or clubs...but can't get another partner to commit to anything so the way things are shaping up i'll probably just fish some opens when i can if i can get someone to fish with...but for the sake of the club i'd really like to see us get about another 5-6 boats this year it would help out tremendously.

Post Thanks / Like

east end

Quote Originally Posted by jrrose03 View Post
    well....originally i thought we were done for the year with the way every thing sounded....but looks like from what i was told we're going try some new things...of course switching from a draw to partners...i mean i'd like to see this club stay together but we need some more members in order to do so obviously. me and harvey are going to pair up for the year...myself, i was still looking to fish some other tourny's or clubs...but can't get another partner to commit to anything so the way things are shaping up i'll probably just fish some opens when i can if i can get someone to fish with...but for the sake of the club i'd really like to see us get about another 5-6 boats this year it would help out tremendously.
    Harvey is a great guy. But he can't fish on Sat.? If they are on Sat I may try to catch some of them unless they interfere with my other two clubs. I'll have to check my schedule. Bunch of great guys in that club Alan, Randall, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    Harvey is a great guy. But he can't fish on Sat.? If they are on Sat I may try to catch some of them unless they interfere with my other two clubs. I'll have to check my schedule. Bunch of great guys in that club Alan, Randall, etc.
    Yea the plan is as of right now...to fish the third saturday of each month...not quite sure on the lakes, that will be discussed at the next meeting...100 bucks per boat payable at the ramp, which im sure there will be an optional big fish....right now i know me and harvey are parntering for the year...i know randall has had some health issues in the last recent months...i know he plans on fishing but to what extent im not quite sure....but yea its great bunch of guys and I enjoy fishing with them...which is why i've been trying to put the word out on several platforms to help try and keep the club together and growing and get some new members along the way....for me i was originally looking to try and fish a little more this year..but a few guys that i had to partner up with can't commit for the year, so thats why i said at this point ill probably just end up fishing east end and maybe some opens along the way.

Post Thanks / Like

e e

Checked my schedule. I have a conflict every month except June and July so it looks like I won't be there.