Hello All,

Well with a new year brings new beginings! The NBAA has been bought by TBF (The Bass Federation).
So there are some changes that come with this, some good some not to bad. As just about everybody knows
the TBF and FLW, some may have seen a tv show or 2. The NBAA is about to become the biggest TEAM curcuit in the
country! In my time bass fishing i have only seen 1 team curcuit on tv that was bass champs other than the college fishing.
so here is the lowdown. NBAA/TBF is now a RANGER curcuit! Not Bass Tracker! And the classic's eather this year or next will
start to be filmed and put on tv. Just like the FLW's. Some of the minor changes to my curcuit are that we had to change
back to the 5 tournament curcuit with a $100 entry per team (BB included). Membership is $40 per year.
in order to qualify for the classic all you need to do is fish 4 tournaments. im sure as the curcuit grows this will change.
i had a 6 tournament schedule out early this year with 6 dates, so with the 8-24-13 date we will use it as an flood/open date.
if we have to cancel a tournament due to high water we will use this date as a make-up. if we are lucky and dont need to cancel
a tournament we will still use the date as a HIGH DOLLAR ENTRY FEE TEAM TOURNAMENT with 95% payback. Entry for the open
tournament would be $200 (BB included).

4-20-13 7am
5-18-13 6:30am
6-1-13 6am
6-29-13 6am
7-27-13 6:30am
8-24-13 7am Flood/Open

Any questions you can call/text Rob Thompson at: 513-205-4549
email: cincinnatibassmaster@zoomtown.com
National Bass Anglers Association
NBAA |
Facebook: NBAA Tanners Creek