Search Fishin.com

Thread: Classic

Post Thanks / Like

Classic

Check out the BASS classic at the website , Iaconelli had to switch boats due to trolling motor problems which he took out on a barking dog on the bank { cussed it out } and is being usual Ike . I know a lot of people love him but IMO he is a camera hogging showboat with a bad temper . One year he got so mad he punched out the windows of his truck and also the time he broke off his stern light with the American flag on it and threw it in the water . Got DQed for that . Ever see KVD do any of that crap ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I for one enjoy and support Ike. All sports have theirs. Ever see Tiger Woods throw a club and drop the F-Bomb? Ever see tennis pro McEnroe smash a racket? Ever see Dennis Rodman cause a scene?

I've never seen anyone cuss as bad as Ish Monroe. None of them are perfect and follow rules to the "T". Even KVD has been DQ'd before.

I enjoy all of them.

GO IKE!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm curious as to what type of electronics

Does anyone know what type of depth finder or electronics the top ten guys used to fish the classic?

Humminbird or Lowrance side scanning units or did anyone use the new Humminbird 360 technology? It's probably too new and still not proven or out there yet. But I wonder if it will change the way they fish in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by bassmanic1 View Post
    Check out the BASS classic at the website , Iaconelli had to switch boats due to trolling motor problems which he took out on a barking dog on the bank { cussed it out } and is being usual Ike . I know a lot of people love him but IMO he is a camera hogging showboat with a bad temper . One year he got so mad he punched out the windows of his truck and also the time he broke off his stern light with the American flag on it and threw it in the water . Got DQed for that . Ever see KVD do any of that crap ?