Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

I want everyone to know about this guy.

Seen this on the local news last night, one of the things he said, that if Lexington dried up he would just find another town to go to.

Police: Lexington man pretends to be mentally handicapped for donations | Public Safety | Kentucky.com

So if you see this guy give him a helping hand, like one right out of town or in front of something.

Billy

Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT A PRICK!!! I hope karma swings around and kicks him square in the ass!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I saw that. Makes me sick. Unfortunately, what he is doing is most likely not illegal. It borders on theft by deception. However, he isn't stealing anything just asking for a handout and taking what people give him. Karma will come around sooner or later.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MagikSmallie View Post
    Yeah, I saw that. Makes me sick. Unfortunately, what he is doing is most likely not illegal. It borders on theft by deception. However, he isn't stealing anything just asking for a handout and taking what people give him. Karma will come around sooner or later.
    He was arrested twice for theft by deception.....so it may be illegal.......

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fishinfreak View Post
    WHAT A PRICK!!! I hope karma swings around and kicks him square in the ass!
    I don't think this guy deserves to have that word used to describe him. That's a part of a man and this jerk falls way short of meeting that qualification.