Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Randle, Harrison, Harrison, Young, Lee, Joh,

OOPS!!! Keep bashing the Cats all you want. But be careful what you wish for. Wait until Andrew Wiggins signs because where is he going to go in his first year to play for a title? He is either with us or against us and no way Wiggins beats these that are signed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mn facebook is lit up with this stuff right now. The big Dance is getting ready to start and all UK fans are tweeting facebooking about next year. I hear ya but come on lets enjoy the now for awhile...

I heard the same stuff about this years class last season and we see how that turned out. They still have to make the grades and bounce the ball. I hear what your saying and I'm not trying to be a wet blanket...........but...

Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly wasnt that impressed with this recruiting class.....until today. Dakari johnson isnt as good as hes made out to be. They were really going to be lacking inside but randle solidifies the 4 spot. Im more impressed watching him than i have been watching wiggins. Randle is a beast and will probably be a POY candidate next year

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's a step up for BBN to be talking about a different tense. Hearing about the past was getting old.

Post Thanks / Like
    top man in the USA says, Indiana wins it all, and Louisville wins the first loser spot. most likely it will happen as he says, because the way people talk, he causes a lot of things to happen. President Obama Predicts Indiana Will Win NCAA Tournament : The Two-Way : NPR