Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up 1st Annual Raider Bass Tournament Nolin Lake

We are hosting our first annual bass tournament to support the Hart County Raider Baseball Team. Proceeds will go towards helping the young men purchase uniforms, equipment and cover field expenses. These young men work very hard and i would like to invite you out to help support them while doing something that you love ....Bass Fishing!!! Below is all the information that you will need.We would like to know how many people that would be interested in this tournament so please contact Scott Powell at srpowell@scrtc.com or call 270-774-7584.Thank you for your support.

Name:  !cid_ii_13da27424d7abb31.png
Views: 525
Size:  11.0 KB First Annual Raider Bass Tournament Name:  !cid_ii_13da2745edc81e51.png
Views: 525
Size:  17.0 KB

Saturday May 11th ,2013

7:00 am until 3:00 pm (central time zone)
    Nolin Lake , Wax Marina Boat Ramp
    All tournament contestants are required to sign a liability waiver prior to fishing the Raider Bass tournament. Failure to do so may result in disqualification from the tournament.

Tournament Entry Fees:
    $75.00 per boat. $10.00 per person for big fish (optional).
    Tournament entry fees must be collected prior to entry and will be used to support the Hart County Raider Baseball Team. (Purchasing equipment, uniforms, tournament cost).

Tournament Fees:
    All fees may be paid by sending a check or money order made to the address below or can be paid in cash at the ramp , (please contact tournament organizer prior to tournament if you plan to participate). New entries will be accepted up to 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the tournament.

Please make checks and money orders payable to “Hart County Baseball Boosters”.

Hart County Baseball
    C/O Scott Powell
    7398 Hammonsville Rd
    Bonnieville Ky, 42713

President: Butch Bunnell, (270) 590-2312
    Treasurer: Anthony Childress, (270) 535-9906
    Coaches: Chris Taylor, (270) 566-1931, Scott Powell (270) 774-7584
    If interested in fishing this tournament contact Scott Powell @ [COLOR=#222222]srpowell@scrtc.com[/COLOR] or call 270-774-7584 for more information.The more boats that we have the better the payout.

This tournament’s proceeds will help support the Hart baseball team. All participants are welcome!!

RAIDER BASS TOURNAMENT

Tournament Rules:
    Sign-up for tournaments are closed 15 minutes before starting time. The weigh-in will start approximately 15 minutes after the tournament end time. Any formal complaint specific to the violation of tournament rules or regulations must be submitted in writing to the weight master prior to the official tournament ending time. All complaints must be submitted in person.

Legal Fish:
    Largemouth, Smallmouth, and Kentucky Bass.

Fish Limit and Size Limit:
    Five fish limit per boat. Lake size limit applies (twelve inch minimum). If a member is fishing alone that member is allowed ONE (1) slot fish only. Two person boats are allowed (1 slot fish each)

Number Chip:
    All boats will receive a numbered chip this will decide in what order boats leave the ramp ,”All Chips must be put into the bucket at the weigh in no later than 3:00 pm(central). One minute late will result in a disqualification”.

Miscellaneous:
    No trolling, no live bait, no late weigh ins. Live wells must be checked. All lake regulations must be followed. It is recommended that life jackets be worn and kill switches be used when the boat is on plane.

Penalties:
    4oz penalty for each dead fish. 4oz penalty also applies to the weight of Big Fish when being considered for Big Fish award. 16oz penalty for each short fish and a loss of that fish.

Big Fish of the tournament:
    Angler who catches the biggest fish of the tournament will receive half of the entry fee received for the big fish pot.

Tournament Payout
    1st Place 2nd Place 3rd Place
    10 Boats: $200 $100 $50
    16 Boats: $300 $150 $50
    20 Boats or more: $500 $250 $100

RAIDER
    BASSTOURNAMENT

Angler’s Name:__________________________ Co-Angler’s Name:_________________
    Phone: ________________________________ Phone:___________________________
    E-mail:________________________________ E-mail:________________________
    Entry Fee is $75/boat +$10“Big Fish Pot(optional) - Make checks payable to the Hart County Baseball Boosters. Please mail registration forms and checks/money orders to the following:

Hart County Baseball

C/O Scott Powell _ Check here to enter “Big Fish” pot
    7398 Hammonsville Rd
    Bonnieville Ky, 42713

We, the below signed, being of at least 18 years of age, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
    (If under 18 years old see parent/guardian waiver below)
    1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
    2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
    3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the tournament organizers immediately.
    4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS
    Hart County Baseball and Hart County Schools, their officers, officials, coaches, players, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity ("Releases"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
    WE, THE BELOW SIGNED, HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLYUNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELYAND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
    Angler’s Signature:_________________________Date:_________ Age:_________________
    Co-Angler’s Signature:______________________ Date:_________ Age:_________________
    Last edited by peter; 03-26-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Need your help

WE are hoping that this will be a succesful tournament.I would like to see as many of you out there as possible. Come out and support the raider baseball team.

Post Thanks / Like
    due to low participants this tournament has been cancelled. Thanks to the few FISHERMEN that wanted to help these boys out. I only wish there was more people like you.