Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Czech Republic/Prague

This lucky ******* here has been allowed to study abroad in Prague this summer late June through late July !!!!!!!! I'm asking everyone if they know anything about fishing there. Since i'll be in Prague the Vltava is going to be an obvious target but I'm hoping to target other rivers, streams, and places of great beauty loaded with grayling and or brown trout.

So any of ya'll have any information or advice for a young vagabond?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by colonelmeyer View Post
    This lucky ******* here has been allowed to study abroad in Prague this summer late June through late July !!!!!!!! I'm asking everyone if they know anything about fishing there. Since i'll be in Prague the Vltava is going to be an obvious target but I'm hoping to target other rivers, streams, and places of great beauty loaded with grayling and or brown trout.

So any of ya'll have any information or advice for a young vagabond?
    AWESOME.

My daughter just got back from Prague........went there with Bellarmine.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's pretty cool. Tell me she fished some while she was there? That would be too perfect. If there is one thing I learned during my time at U of L is that those Bellarmine girls are smart, not to be trifled with (a good thing). Did she have a blast? Everyone who has been I talk to says, "Prague is great, YOU will love it." Can't wait to find out what that means. You wouldn't happen to know anyone through the old guide network or perhaps in NKFF, Derby City, or BFF that has fished Bohemia would ya? Anything would be appreciated. Many thanks.