Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hello to everyone!!!

Hi everyone i just wanted to say hello and to pick your brains that how much knowledge is stored in your brain.I would like to be a part of this forum. I used to visit this site. From here onwards I will keep on posting my works and share my ideas.I hope to learn and improve with the help of some great artists here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jati666 View Post
    Hi everyone i just wanted to say hello and to pick your brains that how much knowledge is stored in your brain.I would like to be a part of this forum. I used to visit this site. From here onwards I will keep on posting my works and share my ideas.I hope to learn and improve with the help of some great artists here!

What is your "works" and ideas and what kind of artists are you looking for? I have been on this board for several years and can tell you that picking the brains of these guys will never reveal how much knowledge they have. Their various careers and hobbies provide them with an endless supply of knowledge. They are compassionate and caring for those in need of help and prayer. I have found them to be great friends and easy to talk to.