Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Kentucky Wildcats sign 13 Freshmen ....

Just in from the AP, John Calipari has signed 13 Freshman in his 2013 recruiting class. For the first time in history, a team will have Zero points, Rebounds or Assist returning from the previous year. Not only is this the largest and best recruiting class in history, it is the first time a team of Freshmen are ranked pre-season Number 1.

After signing Dominique Hawkins this is not far off from the headline. I guess it's not a good thing to not make the NCAA tourney and then get beat in Round 1 of NIT. You may find yourself out of a scholarship or at another school.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    Just in from the AP, John Calipari has signed 13 Freshman in his 2013 recruiting class. For the first time in history, a team will have Zero points, Rebounds or Assist returning from the previous year. Not only is this the largest and best recruiting class in history, it is the first time a team of Freshmen are ranked pre-season Number 1.

After signing Dominique Hawkins this is not far off from the headline. I guess it's not a good thing to not make the NCAA tourney and then get beat in Round 1 of NIT. You may find yourself out of a scholarship or at another school.
    I think he got Hawkings for his ability to pump the team up like he did his state champs. Not a bad recruit at all.
    Nice recruiting class overall I might add.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kentucky recruit Andrew Harrison thinks he'd beat Michael Jordan | One And One - SI.com At least one thinks he is good! LMAO and hope he isnt that good or everyone is in trouble!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parker View Post
    Kentucky recruit Andrew Harrison thinks he'd beat Michael Jordan | One And One - SI.com At least one thinks he is good! LMAO and hope he isnt that good or everyone is in trouble!
    Cocky *******.......is he.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Cocky *******.......is he.........
    I can't believe that kid actually said that, what an idiot...

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm hoping that the comments were tounge-in-cheek...

If not, we need to look into how someone that stupid had grades good enough to get into college in the first place.

Post Thanks / Like

So I heard that Harrow transfered. Did everybody else go pro? This almost sounds like a troll post but I know it's not - I don't even know how many scholarships are doled out per year.

Post Thanks / Like
    13 scholarships a year and no the only ones to go pro were goodwin and most likely noel. They have 8 freshman signed and andrew wiggins could make 9. Leaves 4 scholarships for poythress, wcs, wiltjer, and either polson or hood

Post Thanks / Like
    Just making light that Cal signed another freshman. If Poythress and WCS had went pro and Wiltjer transferred then who knows how many Freshmen would be on next years team

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSplitshot View Post
    I'm hoping that the comments were tounge-in-cheek...

If not, we need to look into how someone that stupid had grades good enough to get into college in the first place.
    I am sure they were. Heck he was duncking on a small tykes goal when Jordan was playing. Who knows though but we will find out soon enough!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parker View Post
    I am sure they were. Heck he was duncking on a small tykes goal when Jordan was playing. Who knows though but we will find out soon enough!
    On second thought he wasnt even alive when Jordan played or he was being burped by his momma at the most.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just making light that Cal signed another freshman. If Poythress and WCS had went pro and Wiltjer transferred then who knows how many Freshmen would be on next years team
    I see.