Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Republicans are STUPID RACISTS.......wow.

WATCH: USC Political Science Professor Darry Sragow Tells Students Republicans Are ?Stupid and Racist? | Fox News Insider

I know some of you liberals will discount this because it is on Fox. I DARE you to visit the site, and watch the video.........oh and then tell me how it is a like and BS and whatever else.

THIS my friends, is why our country is going to hell.......LIBERAL, hate filled fools like this tenured professor, teaching this garbage to our kids..........

WAKE UP........What is sad is that when you indoctrinate this way, you take the very ability of free thought away from those you're trying to educate. SAD that the LEFTISTS think this is acceptable. How about just providing information and allowing those to evaluate it.

I had a CRAZY LEFTIST world affairs teacher in High School, but you know what, I never knew his politics until years after I left school. You know why......he TAUGHT. What a freakin novel idea. I should also say...he was one of the best teachers I've ever had.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    My guess is that this is waay more common than we know. Looks like these guys are treated as Gods in some circles and think of themselves as such. Sure would be nice for him to be canned for something like this. So is he such a little man that he feels he has to do this? I mean really what is his goal?? Produce more Liberals? I never went to college so I don't have first hand experience with professors. Cannot imagine having to pay and sit through something like this!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree the guy's an a-hole. Profs like him are one of the best arguments against tenure. Tenure is supposed to protect "academic freedom and diversity," but it ends up doing just the opposite, because those seeking tenure have to "fit in" at the university.

Here's something you might find interesting. The University of Colorado is actually looking for a "conservative professor" specifically:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/17/university-seeks-rare-bird-conservative-professor-/