Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Act of Terrorism in Boston

I'm surprised no one has posted on this...........Maybe we're in shock, maybe not.

I'm SICK AND TIRED of this stuff.

When we find out......and we will find out.....I hope the gloves come off.

If it is Occupy related..**** SAD because the Administration fostered it.

If Saudi related.........time to cut the head off.

If Pakistani..........again, cut the head off.

IRAN, or North Korea.........I sure hope not.

I wonder if Obama will do what is necessary......

Later.

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I'm surprised no one has posted on this...........Maybe we're in shock, maybe not.

I'm SICK AND TIRED of this stuff.

When we find out......and we will find out.....I hope the gloves come off.

If it is Occupy related..**** SAD because the Administration fostered it.

If Saudi related.........time to cut the head off.

If Pakistani..........again, cut the head off.

IRAN, or North Korea.........I sure hope not.

I wonder if Obama will do what is necessary......

Later.

Geo
    He will but he wont jump to conclusions like some have done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parker View Post
    The Media is CRAZY.........who knows what is what...........I hope not Saudi as being reported. Actually I suspect not, due to all the silly **** being made up right now. I actually saw a report about someone arrested last year, being tied to this, as the "saudi" person of interest.......

What a mess.

Later,

geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolute mess! I have seen all chanels reporting fiction. Nobody reporting a fact as far as I saw.

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    My heart goes out to all the victims, their families and friends. A senseless act.

Historical timing being it was the city's Patriots Day, and the same day, 15 April, that Lincoln died after being shot 14 April 1865. Timothy Mc Veigh detonated a truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. On June 2, 1997, McVeigh was found guilty. 2 years?

I think the authoritites at all levels will find who was at the root of this. Speculation at this point is useless. Way to early. I think it almost goes without saying that if a foreign country is connected it will be declared an act of war. And if it was a domestic perpetrator, I hope there will be swift justice.

Reports so far say both bombs were housed in pressure cookers. So I guess the "ban the pressure cooker" and "cooker control" regime will soon be born. Will we now need background checks to buy Revere Ware? So I guess, like firearms, those with malice, will find a way, a method, to commit their intended acts.

I think the focus has to remain on the operator and not the instrument.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post

I think the focus has to remain on the operator and not the instrument.

Exactly!!!

Post Thanks / Like

get it right!!!

Lets not have aother atlanta, that poor guys was tried and convicted by the media.How many "talkinjg heads" suffered because of prematue explanation?or exploitation. none.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers to the victims and their families....I understand how all media sources want to be the first to crack the case (at all costs) but I'm sick of folks blaming people without knowing squat. Chris Mathews is a scumbag and anyone else who is tagging a group or political belief as the culprits. Sure would be nice if they would be professionals and just report the news...not fabricate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    No facts yet so I will not comment with a knew jerk reaction as I am guilty of sometime.
    I do want to say the picture of that little boy made me cry and it makes my stomach sick and gets me very very angry. My thoughts and prayers to all involved. A stupid senseless act of chicken **** cowardness.

I will say this I feel like George does, it's time to start going old school on some crap heads. When we find out whom is responsible we need to kick MAJOR ASS. I'm flippin sick of all this feel good crap its time to play hard ball,,,kick ass.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parker View Post
    Obama and conclusions? Henry Louis Gates arrest controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenriverman1 View Post
    LOL Ohhh yes how quick the obamanites forget how their racist leader attacks others with little to no information....Beer summit anyone?
    Of course this bombing may not have been Muslim terrorists but they are safe from any public scrutiny from dufus because that would be terrible on his part to inflict such damage on the sensitive souls of his brothers.

Post Thanks / Like

Some things never change

Well, we have all the usual players in place. The Westboro Baptists have already announced plans to picket the funerals of the victims. Conspiracy theorists are already denying it happened, or calling it a "false-flag" plot by the government. And DJD is so obsessed with hatred of the president that even though virtually nothing is known about the bombing yet, he will miss no opportunity to lash out at Obama. Forget about Republicans and Democrats standing together in the face of terrorism, there's a political point to be made here!