Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

It's over . They got him alive

The 2nd suspect has been captured and is now in custody. He's on the way to the Hospital. He suffered blood loss from a gun shot wound.

Now perhaps we can find out why he did this and who else may be involved in the bombing of the Boston Marathon.

Crowds are cheering as the police cars pass by.

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    I hope God judges him only, on that one second, when he decide to set the bomb beside an 8 year old child, one of God's own angels.

My respect for all aspects of law enforcement involved is immence. My respect for the citizens and their efforts to work with law enforcement is enduring.

I just wish we as Americans could get in the habit of being at our best when we are not tried by such tragedy.

Post Thanks / Like

real justice

When this guy gets his due, and goes to his reward and he greets his 40 virgins, let him look back, at his eqiptment, flying from a flag pole below the red white and blue!

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    When this guy gets his due, and goes to his reward and he greets his 40 virgins, let him look back, at his eqiptment, flying from a flag pole below the red white and blue!
    and I hope all 40 CLAP for him.

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    And even better......it was a boat owner that got him.

Now, will the federal government pay my boat taxes and insurance as part of the war on terrorism?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post
    And even better......it was a boat owner that got him.

Now, will the federal government pay my boat taxes and insurance as part of the war on terrorism?
    FROM the news conference...........he was not Marandized.......

It will definitely be interesting to see how the administration plays this.......especially with the mess with regards to bringing terrorists here under maranda and trying them in the states.

Also, this just in..........the helicopter was equipped with FLIR and they picked him up on a heat signature.

Personally.........Let the water games begin.......

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

there is a federal exception to maranda

It wont work for him. Any ACLU laywer who gets this case, will be blamed for aiding. he gets a day in court,its part of our constitution, we ignore that, he won. A public televised hanging is fitting in this case, I'd suggest a bungee cord noose.

Post Thanks / Like
    No death penalty in Massachusetts.

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Rewards to a boat owner

I emailed Cabela's, Basspro, and Overton's with the following request. Thought it would help a guy out:
    Be interesting to see if any of them make the effort, seems like it would be great public relations. Words I sent were.

"Can I make a public interest suggestion to you that would be great for your company? Donate a $500 gift card to
    DAVE HANABERRY
    67 FRANKLIN STREET
    WATERTOWN MA 02472
    It was his boat the Boston Marathon Bomber, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was found in, and it must have suffered damage as a result.
    What a great way to show support for the man's heroic act and awareness that helped end this tragedy. As a fellow boater, I realize we are all in this together, and this man made us all safer.
    "

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post
    I emailed Cabela's, Basspro, and Overton's with the following request. Thought it would help a guy out:
    Be interesting to see if any of them make the effort, seems like it would be great public relations. Words I sent were.

"Can I make a public interest suggestion to you that would be great for your company? Donate a $500 gift card to
    DAVE HANABERRY
    67 FRANKLIN STREET
    WATERTOWN MA 02472
    It was his boat the Boston Marathon Bomber, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was found in, and it must have suffered damage as a result.
    What a great way to show support for the man's heroic act and awareness that helped end this tragedy. As a fellow boater, I realize we are all in this together, and this man made us all safer.
    "
    Aha!!! Great idea

Post Thanks / Like
    I gotta ask this since I have not followed this as closely as some of you....(been busy as heck on many other things) but I caught the interview with these boys dad and he set they were set up. Now I understand its just a statement but I wondered what do they actually have on the remaining suspect?? I'm asking because I do not know not because I'm questioning evidence. I did see video clips of the suspect at the scene and clips of his family saying they are losers and heard they confessed to someone??? Just don't know the facts or supposed facts yet thought one of you may have been on this like a dog on a bone...I'll try and catch up tonight on what they have.

Post Thanks / Like
    The brothers bragged to the SUV carjacking victim that they were the bombers.