Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fat 47#

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Don it's gettin close. As soon as the water temps get in the 70's it's on. I feel a big one comin LOL. Chuck
    Man I'm so gonna give you a shout this year! I want a chance at a good one myself. My biggest is 45lbs so far. I would like to try for one bigger ....at least fish for them where they get bigger than 45lbs!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    I'm missing the river Bromine I'll call you soon. You need a good photo/net man...
    Bring it on brother,we'll get Don out with us and see how many cat calls we get from the perch. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Chuck, if you ever actually fulfill your promise to all of us that want to fish with you, you'll have to rent out the Belle of Louisville. Does it even have a trolling motor??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbyt View Post
    A Kodak was my first digital. It had an exposure compensation button on the top that made it real easy to make a picture look like the one you took; an accidental jostle and that is what you got. I set it to neutral and removed the little lever. Took great pics every time from then on. It has 0 and + and - numbers. Make sure it is on 0.
    Can't find any #'s on it but does have 3 little buttons with different things beside them????see how much I no about a camera LOL. On the back there is a wheel like thing that has letters on them and I turn it to P I guess means picture.In the middle of the wheel is a shifter that moves it from pic to pic....Seems like anymore if I need something done I ask my kids..Did I mention how much I liked my polaroid Thank you for the help.Guess I need to spent some time and learn how these things work.Chuck

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    Chuck, if you ever actually fulfill your promise to all of us that want to fish with you, you'll have to rent out the Belle of Louisville. Does it even have a trolling motor??
    LOL Tyme there's many a time in the spring I have to fish from the shore.Heck I got that 63 a few weeks back from the shore. We can get together and BBQ have a few and fish. Who needs Cabelas, plus it's practacly in your back yard Chuck

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    LOL Tyme there's many a time in the spring I have to fish from the shore.Heck I got that 63 a few weeks back from the shore. We can get together and BBQ have a few and fish. Who needs Cabelas, plus it's practacly in your back yard Chuck
    Hey, I do have standards. They may be low but I still have them. I'm not sure I want to associate with lowly bank fishermen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    Hey, I do have standards. They may be low but I still have them. I'm not sure I want to associate with lowly bank fishermen.
    You mean you would hang out with knute(the heathern) and Doug and not with a riverrat...shame lol thats ok I heard Heather French Henry say she's a Ohio river riverrat this morning on 84 So I feel all warm and fuzzy inside...LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll hang with a riverrat but not a bankrat.