Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

There is a red line, until YOU cross it.....

Obama walks back 'red line' stance on Syrian government using chemical weapons | Fox News

I guess he doesn't want to honk off the muslim brotherhood........After all he's not the young strapping muslim he used to be........

If your words mean NOTHING, STFU Mr president.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

There is a red line, until YOU cross it.....

After hearing all the BS from Washington on this, I am at a loss as to where the mighty U.N. is at? Have they gone on vacation for the summer or are they just sitting back knowing that the United States will send in troops to handle their dirty work. I am tired of the U.S. being the peace-keeper and sacrificing our young men/women for other countries.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stratos185 View Post
    After hearing all the BS from Washington on this, I am at a loss as to where the mighty U.N. is at? Have they gone on vacation for the summer or are they just sitting back knowing that the United States will send in troops to handle their dirty work. I am tired of the U.S. being the peace-keeper and sacrificing our young men/women for other countries.
    I actually agree...........for the most part.

SOMEONE, hopefully not us, needs to secure those weapons. Maybe the Russians. Maybe the Turks or Jordanians.

Hell, maybe even Israel....they have the most to LOSE from not taking care of business.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Obama walks back 'red line' stance on Syrian government using chemical weapons | Fox News

I guess he doesn't want to honk off the muslim brotherhood........After all he's not the young strapping muslim he used to be........

If your words mean NOTHING, STFU Mr president.

Later,

Geo
    From the article you linked: "Administration officials recently said intelligence analysts had "varying degrees of confidence" the embattled government of Syrian President Bashar Assad has gassed civilians with sarin. However, Obama said the administration is using all its resources to determine the facts about a weapon that he has said would be a "game changer" for U.S. policy in the war.
    "If we end up rushing to judgment without hard, effective evidence ... we can find ourselves in a position where we can't marshal the international community in support of what we do," Obama said. "It's important for us to do this in a prudent way."

So basically we are wanting to be sure that chemical weapons were used and, if so, who used them, before making a final decision. And that is a bad thing why? Andrew

Post Thanks / Like
    What "might U.N.?" The UN is, and always has been, a paper tiger, for the most part.

Post Thanks / Like

red line BS

our many friends in the muslim world are waiting for american troop commitment in syria, so they can start killing and crippling them using civilians as warriors. Time to step in? After the gas clouds deminish,go in gather the dead, and watch the biggest buzzard buffet in history.

Post Thanks / Like
    BS from Washington? UN to do it? Do you want something done there? I am also tired of our peace keeping effort.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think we should stay out of Syria...overtly anyway. We should have as many covert operatives there as we can get.

America has slapped the tar baby enough times in the middle east, and it is impossible to see a positive outcome by getting involved in Syria.

A case could be made that we can't sit by while a government gasses it's own population, but considering America's general attitude toward policing actions over there, Mr. Obama is not about to take any real action on this.

Like some others I can't help but wonder where the United Nations hypocrites are in this.