Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Taylorsville or Cave Run??

I am going somewhere this weekend and can't decide if I want to go to cave run or Taylorsville. I go to Taylorsville it looks like we'll get rained on but I have heard the Crappie are still biting good there. On the other hand if we go to Cave Run I'll probably spend more time trying to catch my first muskie. Does anyone know the water temp at either lake and has anyone heard anything about the Muskie activity at Cave run? I expect it should be pretty decent right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaman View Post
    I am going somewhere this weekend and can't decide if I want to go to cave run or Taylorsville. I go to Taylorsville it looks like we'll get rained on but I have heard the Crappie are still biting good there. On the other hand if we go to Cave Run I'll probably spend more time trying to catch my first muskie. Does anyone know the water temp at either lake and has anyone heard anything about the Muskie activity at Cave run? I expect it should be pretty decent right now.
    --
    Was at caverun yesterday and the water temp was mid 60's,.. We caught several crappie but it seemed to be slow unless you were sitting over a magic spot.