I've posted a referral before, not sure if anyone ever went, but it is worth a look. We go to Clear Creek State Park, Pa most years, and have done so for 25 years or more. It is located 480 miles or so from Louisville in Northwest Pennsylvania. It is my favorite place in the world. The river to kayak fish is the Clarion. It is listed on national scenic free flowing register. Some of the best smallmouth fishing you'll find. Nothing huge, up to about 18 inches. Trout fishing is good to great up until mid June. About 30 minutes North, the river supports trout year round, and it is run as a trophy trout waters, catch and release only. On of the main forks of the river has a lake and dam, thus cold water for 15 miles of the river for trout. The river is wide and shallow, clear, rocky and the prettiest place I've ever fished. There are two state parks. Cook's Forrest and Clear Creek. Only 5 miles apart, and really, the whole area is nothing but beautiful forests, streams and awesome scenery. Winters are so long up there, the area is not that developed, and has not changed much in my life. Some horsebacking, a few restaurants, one really good one, "Way Side Inn", an Ice Cream stand, ect.. Clear Creek Park is right on the river. I have some Pics of our vacation on Facebook. Go to Clarion River Kayak Club. Not really a club, but our vacation Pics. We go for Mancation everyear. This year the whole family is going, and we are renting Cabins. They are cheap, but got to put in early for most of them. We Tent camp mostly. The May 15 through the end of June is perfect time to go.