Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Here's Fox being fair and balanced... REALLY

Post Thanks / Like
    That sure is a stretch Toad. I didn't see too much wrong with what either of the guys on the panel were stating.

AND when you get into the nuts and bolts of the argument, they all have points, but the POINT made by Eric whatever is that the studies that are weighted and use "higher income" lesbian couples or higher income single parent "families", tend to show an outcome favoring those groups. OF COURSE that is the case. If you're making jack, you can hire people to help you be a better parent.

Now, flip it around. You're middle income, you're single, or you both work.......no matter if you are in a homosexual relationship or a hetero relationship, both parents working 40 hrs a week is detrimental to the child. I don't give two RATS asses who you are or what you say about it. One of the parents should be the primary child rearer in this situation.

Now throw in the mix that you don't have mom/dad, it only gets worse. There are some situations that are idea for mothers and others that are idea for fathers. There are situations where there are gender specific topics that should be handled by a particular parent. When they cannot be handled that way they are generally not handled effectively, if at all......

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand I watched the video and I though it was very well discussed with both sides and I though they both made good cases. What they claim is to show both side and the you decide. I think they did that well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
    I don't understand I watched the video and I though it was very well discussed with both sides and I though they both made good cases. What they claim is to show both side and the you decide. I think they did that well.
    That was my point. For once, Fox News actually lived up to their "fair and balanced" mantra. I completely agree with Megyn, of course, but they did present both sides.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    That was my point. For once, Fox News actually lived up to their "fair and balanced" mantra. I completely agree with Megyn, of course, but they did present both sides.
    AH...........gotcha......

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't watch this video, but Fox News is typically so biased that it is essentially unwatchable. I lean right myself, and there's no way you can call most of what they report news.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by know1 View Post
    I didn't watch this video, but Fox News is typically so biased that it is essentially unwatchable.
    I agree. That's why I found it quite refreshing to see Megyn Kelly telling Lou Dobbs and that other bozo that they were full of crap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by know1 View Post
    I didn't watch this video, but Fox News is typically so biased that it is essentially unwatchable. I lean right myself, and there's no way you can call most of what they report news.
    You guys who think FOX is so unbalanced should go watch a little of the CRAZY DUDE Glenn Beck. Specifically some of his last year on Fox.

You will be AMAZED about how much of what he was railing against has become true.

IRS.....Yep
    Benghazi. Yep......gun running specifically in Libya.
    Arab Spring, and problems in Egypt.......Yep.
    Coverups by the Admin......Yep.
    Going after the Right Wing..........Yep.
    Controlling the Media........Yep ( AP scandal)
    EPA.........Yep.

So, even though Fox and folks like Beck seem to be crazy right wing radicals..........they have been spot on with quite a few "issues" that have been popping up.