Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, check this out!

If you have facebook, check out and like my Kayak Fishing Team's facebook page! Its loaded with some awesome pictures and videos of great Florida saltwater kayak fishing adventures!

I personally do not have too many pics and vids up due to being busy with my charter business but you can still see what we are catching on there! I think yall will like it!

https://www.facebook.com/TeamPrimus

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JD7.62 View Post
    If you have facebook, check out and like my Kayak Fishing Team's facebook page! Its loaded with some awesome pictures and videos of great Florida saltwater kayak fishing adventures!

I personally do not have too many pics and vids up due to being busy with my charter business but you can still see what we are catching on there! I think yall will like it!

Looks great! Hard to imagine catching some of those big fish from a Kayak!! Has to be a serious blast.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JD7.62 View Post

Looks like you hooked up with some good guy's down there Jason. Look forward to some pic's man.Still trying to get down there. Chuck

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, offshore kayak fishing is AMAZING. I dont think there is anything like it and Im fortunate enough to be in a location that is PERFECT for the sport. We generally have calm seas, have an excellent near shore reef fishery holding snappers, grouper, cobia, triggerfish, etc. We all have probably the BEST nearshore pelagic action in the entire Gulf of Mexico. Tuna, sailfish and wahoo can all be caught with in yakking distance of the beach, a real rare thing for the Gulf!

Look me up if yall are ever down, Ive been doing extremely well lately with my charter business and really getting everything dialed in. Snapper season has been epic so far this year other then a little slower bite during this past weekends full moon. Grouper open July 1st and I cant wait!!

Our team is making huge waves in the sport as well. We are dominating the online kayak fishing tournament, "Kayak Wars" with more salt water points then any other team in the world! We are also about to have a write up in a kayak fishing magazine and one of our members may appear on a nationally televised fishing competition reality show that Im sure yall all have at least heard of!

Pics from today, a day that wasnt as well as I wanted it to be despite catching six kings, a limit of red snapper and a little peanut mahi-mahi...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	988666_255850114539994_1961529461_n.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	5604

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	943527_255850084539997_661153203_n.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	5605