Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

The IDIOTS on the hill are KILLING ME.

The DUMBASSES on the Hill are almost guaranteeing that Illegals will be better off than citizens in this country.

They didn't read SHITBOMACARE, and the didn't read the SHITIGRATION bill either....Thanks......

“Under Obamacare, businesses with over 50 workers that employ American citizens without offering them qualifying health insurance could be subject to fines of up to $3,000 per worker. But because newly legalized immigrants wouldn’t be eligible for subsidies on the Obamacare exchanges until after they become citizens – at least 13 years under the Senate bill – businesses could avoid such fines by hiring the new immigrants instead.”

Will they please stop trying to destroy America......

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    The DUMBASSES on the Hill are almost guaranteeing that Illegals will be better off than citizens in this country.

They didn't read SHITBOMACARE, and the didn't read the SHITIGRATION bill either....Thanks......

“Under Obamacare, businesses with over 50 workers that employ American citizens without offering them qualifying health insurance could be subject to fines of up to $3,000 per worker. But because newly legalized immigrants wouldn’t be eligible for subsidies on the Obamacare exchanges until after they become citizens – at least 13 years under the Senate bill – businesses could avoid such fines by hiring the new immigrants instead.”

Will they please stop trying to destroy America......

Later,

Geo
    They have already destroyed the America we grew up in and now we have hell to pay.

Post Thanks / Like
    My daughter now works two part time jobs because the first job she had wouldn't give her enough hours. Instead of giving her more hours, they hired more workers and are giving them less hours. HMMM I wonder why that is. She was told it was because of BO care.