Redfish have been our main target on Mosquito Lagoon Floridaso far this early summer of 2013, early morning trips before the heat andafternoon rain showers. I have had many families out on trips the last coupleweeks. Jeff from Georgiabrought his kids out with me to hunt a few Reds, here is Leslie with her bestfish of our trip a 31” Redfish she caught and released on light spinningtackle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zx5a.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	5660

And brother Jeremy with his 26” Seatrout we saw tailing,sight caught and released to keep making more baby Trout for next yearscatching.

Name:	1lbx.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	5661

Longtime regular client John with his girls Elizabeth andKate from Ohio were with me whileother family and friends were out with a couple of my other guide friends onour 3 boat charter trip recently. Elizabethhere with her 31” Redfish caught and released, of the 6 reds we caught on their morning

Name:	4lxh.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	5662

Repeat client Dave from Illinoisfished with his ladies on a fun morning trip last week, wife Debby and daughterLoren with a double header Redfish. They caught several Reds up to 26”.

Name:	lrzl.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	5663
A nature viewing show is part of every fishing trip, aswildlife abounds here on the Indian River and MosquitoLagoon, we see Dolphins up close and personal and Manatees on most every summertrip, as well as many different bird species on every trip keeps it interestingfor the nature lovers such as myself.
MY BOAT COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATES1 TO 4 ANGLERS
Located close to DAYTONA BEACH,NEW SMYRNA BEACH, ORLANDO, KISSIMMEE,DISNEY WORLD, SPACE COAST,COCOA BEACH,EAST CENTRAL FLORIDA. Saltwater Inshore Backcountry Fishing. Feel free tocontact me at any time with questions you may have about my fishing charters.Mosquito Lagoon Fishing Guide. Flats Sight Fishing, Inland Fishing, alsoEco-Tours, Sightseeing, Bird Watching, Photography Trips.
CALMWATER INSHORE SALTWATER FISHING – NO SEA SICKNESS
CALL MEANYTIME AT 386-689-3781
CHILDRENALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES

Capt. Michael Savedow
Edgewater River Guide, Inc.
386-689-3781
email> EdgewaterRiverGuide@cfl.rr.com

Website> Daytona Beach Fishing Guide, Mosquito Lagoon, New Smyrna, Redfish, Children, Fair Prices, Orlando, 4 people