Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Same-sex marriage is your defense? Really??

Sorry guys, but Paula's apologies have all rung hollow to me. Me, I don't think it's much of a stretch to believe this stuff was going on at this restaurant in Savannah, a lot more recently than 30 years ago. And now, this defense, that the plaintiff can't sue because she's white, and therefore shouldn't be offended by use of the n-word, pretty much confirms that: "We discriminated, but she can't sue, because we didn't discriminate against her." Which won't fly, because it created a hostile work environment for anybody with non-racist views.

Paula Deen invokes same-sex marriage ruling in lawsuit defense - CNN.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    Sorry guys, but Paula's apologies have all rung hollow to me. Me, I don't think it's much of a stretch to believe this stuff was going on at this restaurant in Savannah, a lot more recently than 30 years ago. And now, this defense, that the plaintiff can't sue because she's white, and therefore shouldn't be offended by use of the n-word, pretty much confirms that: "We discriminated, but she can't sue, because we didn't discriminate against her." Which won't fly, because it created a hostile work environment for anybody with non-racist views.

Paula Deen invokes same-sex marriage ruling in lawsuit defense - CNN.com
    OK, so a white person is suing Paula Dean because she used the N word......Lets see........Can we say GOLD DIGGER.

I call BULL **** right there.....right now. That white trash hunk of **** deserves nothing. She was not discriminated against. She was NOT held back, or profiled, or targeted.......

I'm sick of this kind of ******** crap. Don't like the work environment........find a different freakin job.....GAWD.

Edit Alert........

CHECK THAT.........I completely understand now, the woman suing is a low rent, uneducated beotch that cannot FIND another job, because she is so ignorant and STUPID that she actually needs to sue Paula Dean to get any monies.......

Someone should instead, take her out of her sorry ass misery........

Now I feel better.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Red face my mistake

I thought you were talking about some sex marriage